10 | this is goodbye // part one

i am very sorry guys, but I think this is the last time you'll ever see me on wattpad and probably anything because i am not ok. i know i've informed you of my conditions and stuff but i know for a fact i have signed my death contract right now. i don't think i'll make it till christmas which breaks my heart a lot but maybe it's for the best.

moving on from depressing stuff how have y'all been, i know i've been gone for forever and a fucking year and i'm very sorry for that but life interfered and stuff came up so I'm gonna give you something to remember me by. 

since imma die soon or never come back to wattpad, I think imma give y'all a full exposure chapter of myself, exposing everything and anything.

so without further ado, lets start exposing myself, starting with my life story ;

➤ ✱ ➤

humble beginnings // striving & survivng

➤ ✱ ➤

i was born remmington elizabeth kendall mercedes indigo orsted w. in the bustling city of new york. unfortunately i had a twin sister and was the youngest of eight. my mom was still in medical school which means we were basically broke. my father and my other siblings were living life in the lavish neighborhoods in suburban new jersey but as for me and my mom we were basically broke, despite the amounts of money my dad sent us every month it was not enough to offer a nice home in the burrows of manhattan so we were constantly moving in and out of the hood of new york. even though we had so little, we were really happy and soon my mom graduated top of the class which meant we could finally move out and go join the rest of our separated family.

sadly there was eight of us which meant constant stress for my parents. the oldest was nine and my mom had little babies other than me and rena so it was kinda hard but lit. it was constant noise everywhere and little humans running around a lavish mansion in the heights of new jersey. i lived there for a good five years then moved to calabasas, california. 

➤ ✱ ➤

good old days // living life

➤ ✱ ➤

when i moved to california it was definitely different from the experience I had when I lived in new york and new jersey. first off there weren't as much city lights and cars honking everywhere and plus everyone here was ya. I lowkey wanted to move back to new jersey partly because everyone here was stuck up and rude. but what would I know if I legit moved like three months ago. when I first started kindergarten at age seven. I was one of the oldest in the class and it was really weird because everyone seemed to know each other because they'd been with each other since pre-k or some shit so it was me and rena scraping for ourselves, until dis dude named leilani decides "oh i finna join their little group because they seem lonely and I wanna be nice" so this dude joined us and was basically our partner in crime.

all three of us were inseparable doing everything together. our families took vacations together. we were ride or dies, doing everything for each other. we always had each other, even if one pf the people in the squad was my sister. it was like that until fourth grade when she moved to manchester because of her parents jobs which broke our little hearts. everyone in the class claimed they missed her but they really didn't in all honesty, I was really hurt when she moved, like ya I had a lot of other friends but it wasn't the same but I eventually moved on and continued with life. 

when I was in sixth grade, despite playing club soccer my whole life, I started to play soccer and do volleyball, eventually taking up softball, basketball, and track and my sister rena the heartbreaker got her first boyfriend and me the forever single, ugly ass looking rat was here watching her makeup daily with her seventh grade boyfriend. ya I had a lot of friends who were guys but they all felt like brothers to me. back when I was thirteen I legit hung out mostly with dudes and life was pretty simple. we hung out a lot at the beach, skateboarding and getting turnt living simply. until my mom was like "hey honey, you wanna do x-factor?"