03 | fake heaux

ooh, lmao. so i see you guys enjoyed last chapter. literally reached 179 views within a view hours of posting it. honestly, so this chapter is something different. i'm talking about someone at my school who basically disrespected me and made shit happen, so sit back, grab tea, and get comfortable because a lot of tea is about to be spilt. welcome to reason four of why i hate everyone.

bea miller a song like you

03 | FAKE HOES CAN GO DRINK BLEACH FOR
ALL I CARE AND SET THEMSELVES ON FIRE. OH
ALSO USE PROPANE WILL YOU'RE AT IT

      so this started back when i was a junior. i'm a senior now. moving on there's this girl named let's call her avalon. you know what, i don't care, let's use her full name. she does have wattpad and i honestly don't care. i hope she reads it. her name is sofia and that girl played me like a fiddle. i honestly have never grown to hate anyone that much. not even the person tape one was about. so sofia, sit back and relax, you just messed with the wrong person.

      so back in junior year, we used to be very good friends, she had really no other friends and we usually talked to each other about stuff. so we became best friends. fast forward to senior year, this person thinks oh well since i'm remmington's friend, that doesn't mean i can't be friends with her entire squad so she becomes friends with all of them. so she starts appearing at all our hang out sessions and stuff acting like she's a part of our squad and this hoe loves
to bust. she pulls up in her dad's rolls royce phantom at an impromptu chill session at my house so we spot her from my position on the roof and wave. she doesn't see a thing. she parks the car, nearly hitting my bmw, closes the door and completely ignores the lack of space between her bumper and the boot of my bmw.

      we walk downstairs and open the door, she eyes me, rolls her eyes and struts right into the house and completely dragging my house "oh my god bitch, this portrait of you is literally so britney 2003, honestly i feel bad for whoever photographed this" and let's not forget "this couch is literally so ugly. white leather is so out, and the fact that the w in your last name is plastered in front of my eye view is so ratchet! ugh get me out of here, this house is so small i'm dying here" meanwhile not to drag or anything but my house is bigger than hers and nicer than hers. after dragging my house i ask her "hey do you want anything?" and she responds "i don't eat food that hasn't been properly cooked. talk to me when you guys go grocery shopping again"

      i completely lost it right there and then YOU CAN DRAG MY HOUSE AND MY STUFF DOWN TO YOUR RATCHET ASS LEVEL BUT YOU CANNOT INSULT MY FAMILY AND THEIR LACK OF GOING GROCERY SHOPPING. YOU HERE ME? NOT EVERYONE HAS TIME TO GO GROCERY SHOPPING. EVEN AT THAT WHEN CAN WE EVER COOK? WE ARE NEVER HOME. LITERALLY. MY PARENTS I NEVER SEE THEM ANYMORE, AS FOR MY SIBLINGS, DO THEY EVEN LIVE HERE ANYMORE? I MEAN THE ONE'S IN COLLEGE OUT OF STATE LIVE IN APARTMENTS NEAR THEIR IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS BUT THE ONES WHO GO TO COLLEGE HERE IN TEXAS ( RICE UNIVERSITY YO only like asher & beatrice ) STILL COME HOME DAILY BUT I NEVER SEE THEM. BOTTOM LINE, WE ORDER FOOD. SO OP INSULTING THE FACT THAT I GET CHIPOTLE FOR DINNER AND YOU DON'T.

      unfortunately after i lost my cool she was already in the pool dipping with my best friends and flirting up a storm with my friend, kian. so mis sees me sprawled out on the kitchen table wearing a bikini and asks "remmi are you ok? your friends are here and you're looking like someone died. is it benji, do you want him to dip from school and visit you?" i shake my head "that hoe in the black saint laurent swinsuit." i said pointing to sofia who was now making out with kian. mia cringes "i need holy water! what's she doing making out with the guy i'm shipped with? man imma fight this hoe!" a newly arrived sage walks in the house sporting a smile "bruh why is sof making out with mia's boyfriend."

"he's not my boyfriend. i am just crushing on him right now." mia replies batting her lashes. so sage walks out and grant yells "remms, what do you want me to do with the sausage!" i scream back "what do you want with the sausage! i don't care about the sausage right now." long story short, mia walks out shoves her in the pool and walks back in the house with sausage and yelling "bitch i can drag you anyday!"

after that legendary weekend, the lit party and shit, i arrive back in school on monday, her casting a weird look my way. then all of a sudden a group of girls looks up and starts pointing at me laughing "yo remmi, how's the baby?" i looked right back at sofia walked over to her and yelled "bitch i trusted you with this secret and you go and tell whoever the fuck these people are." she replies "next time, don't drag me with your slut of a sister!" i yell "hoe don't you dare call my sister a slut. you're just jealous she gets more dick then you'll ever get!"

other than the thing being pregnant, everyone was like congratulations and was happy and didn't care. except one girl who plastered a sign on my locker yelling "you pathetic slut" but that's a different story everyone was happy. so let's keep this short ;

this person kicks me, remmi out of my own squad and takes over. literally, no one ever told me about any of the events going on. they tried telling me stuff but got looks from sofia. after a couple of days i finally confronted her and fought her because i dont deserve to be dragged by a hoe. so we fought each other and i ended up winning.

      point is this girl is a hoe and i hope she sees this because she needs to know.

that was a short update to get you guys off my back, you're welcome