2:3

Khalil -

"Megan, I don't know what this is but you cannot be meddling in my life like this. I am your boss, we aren't friends." I sat down on the porch outside.

"I'm just saying maybe you want a paternity test, I can get it set up." She said.

Megan went on Teyana's instagram and sent me pictures of Sariah and Josiah asking me if I'm sure if I'm the father.

"Actually, they're kids from my past relationships. Why is that your business anyways?"

"You told me as an intern, I should always have your best interest at heart."

"I told you don't bring my fucking wife into shit. If you wanna know what my best interest is, cancel all my showings for the weekend and leave me alone until Monday." I hung up and went back into the living room.

"What happened, everything okay?"

"Yeah," I kissed her, "Just some things I have to take care of at the office."

She nodded.

"Did you get her to cancel your showings?"

"Uh, yeah." I stumbled to get my words out, feeling her eyes burn into me.

"Okay, great. So I'll call your mom to get the kids for the weekend."

"Yeah, baby. That's fine.".

"Okay. Go take a shower, we can go to the mall today to pick out stuff to wear." I smiled.

I nodded and walked up the stairs.
*
"Dad says I'm in charge." Josiah said playing with Sariah's hair.

"Your grandma is in charge, but you the man of the house when she ain't around, Jojo." I pulled into the driveway of my mothers house.

I unloaded all the kids and their belongings into my moms house and sat on the couch in front of them with Teyana next to me.

"Repeat the rules." I said.

"No fighting." Josiah said.

"No staying up past 10." Sariah looked at me.

"No eating out of grandma's candy bowl." Carter smiled.

"No potty on myself." Kaia laughed.

I smiled and grabbed them all hugging and kissing them.

"I want kisses too!" Teyana said picking up Kaia. All the kids gave her a hug and kisses on the cheek. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much." Teyana sat down on the floor.

"They're in good hands, I promise you." My mom walked around the corner.

"I know, I'm just not used to being without my babies." She played in Josiah's hair.

"It'll only be two days, and I promise we'll have fun. But we gotta go so we can check in, love."

Teyana held onto Josiah and Sariah tight. "I love you."

"We love you too." They kissed her.

We all shared "I love you's" and kisses and then left. Teyana grabbed onto my arm as we walked out to the car together.

"I'm excited babe, I've never been wine tasting before."

"Well, by the time we get there, we only gon' have time for dinner and desert." I opened her car door.

"Is that right?"

"It is."

She smiled and shook her head.