Chapter Thirty-Two

[TJ's POV]

I was knocked out by Eyes. I knew something was up, but still I trusted him. Why did I even trust him in the first place?

Because he was your brother.

What kind of brother would knock out his brother to convince the girl that you are completely insane about to become the origin of weapons? I named Alexandria, Leo for one reason only. I needed to put up the front that I wasn't so much as protecting her, if it was so obvious that I was I would have been shot dead and I am not good to anyone dead. I needed to let Eyes know that somehow, a miracle happened and that I was on his side.

We escaped the same facility after all, threatening to tip the scales of balance between humanity and mutants. I've heard Eyes speak of the master plan of Royale, he idolized them so much but I never said anything. I just listened to his plans, and how he was to rule beside the best rulers of the world.

Royale was planning a mass genocide and Leo is the one that starts it all. They needed to extract her brain from her, as much as possible she's alive while doing so. They will create the serum and release it into the atmosphere. A world where the only rulers are the good blood, and those Rogues and bad blood will be turned into animals forced again their will, being held as weapons.

They all captured as and held us under maximum security. We weren't kidnapped really, more like we came to them. There was this screeching sound that we all found quite compelling and followed it. I really couldn't remember much, other than we locked ourselves in here.

Now were all tied up in chains stuck against the wall, with all my strength I could barely even pull myself away. I cursed through gritted teeth. I breathed heavily, I was already sweating from struggling. I need to save Leo, but I can't do that when I'm locked up.

The room was huge, there was a metal desk right across from me that had a hollogram of a screen with stats on it. There was an Assassin managing it, typing words at a very fast pace. There were two others like being manned by other Assassins as well. The room was all white, the floors polished. I looked around trying to get any ideas on how to escape this hell hole and actually go and save Ria.

The moment I thought about her a pang of pain hits my chest, knowing I'm as good as dead, trapped here. She might be under tortured as of this moment too. I need save her, if only I could save myself. There was a lot of things she didn't know about me. I have to rescue her to tell her those things, she can't be dead yet. I still have to tell her.

A lot of thoughts are running through my head, how could I let Eyes get past me that easily?! I knew that he was up to no good and now I only have myself to blame.

I looked at the Rogues around me, they were all asleep. I did have a different serum in my DNA, that's why I wasn't asleep. I cursed and tried to break out of my binds. There were Assassins all around standing guard but none seemed to mind that I was struggling while everyone else is asleep. There were about 20 of them.

Suddenly, the automatic doors opened with a whoosh. But no one entered, three Assassins looked at it quizically and bullets came blazing it, taking the three of them instantly. Five rush to their aid, and try to shoot the assailant.

There was a round metal ball that rolled up against the foot of one Assassin. It suddenly blinked red and then out came smoke. More shots fired taking them down instantly, a figure entered and it grabbed an Assassin using him as a shield as the other Assassins ambushed the figure. After the gunshots ceased, it dropped the body of the Assassin it was holding shield.

It came prepared though, and it knocked the first one out by a kick to the groin and grabbing his neck and slamming his body on the ground. He punched the other guy sneaking up on the stomach, he doubled over and grabbed him by the collar of his uniform and flipped him over and shot him on the head, passing straight through the helmet.