What was I doing smiling like a puppy, Belle would be down in about 10 minutes.

"No, I do not! I'm your mate and I forbid it." Diana was getting agitated.

"Alright," I said. "Then I'll make babies with you." I leaned towards her, forgetting about the conversation I needed to have with her, forgetting about Belle. We had around 7- 8 minutes left before she found us in here.

"Okay...What? I mean...I don't know what to say." Pink had covered her like a second skin. I'd never seen vampires blush, they'd lived long, seeing and experiencing so much in life that there was not much innocence left in them. But, here she was, a human turned vampire blushing like a newly budding rose. It was an irresistible color. I wanted to taste it, kiss it.

"So, you are saying maybe?" I nuzzled her neck with soft kisses, she shivered when I licked the tender area at the base of her neck.

"Maybe," she barely uttered, her breathing was erratic.

We were making headway. What did I have? 4-5 minutes left at tops?

"I hear footsteps!" she said in a frenzy.

Belle was coming. Of course, she would know. She had my ears. Damn, we were out of time.

I had spent precious minutes attacking Diana's lips so now we couldn't go to her room, we would be spotted. And, then I would have to go to Belle's room. No thank you, I'd lived through that. Not again.

"Let's go to the kitchen," I said. "She won't find us in there." I hoped she wouldn't bother checking it out.

We quietly opened the door and tiptoed to the kitchen.

"To the pantry," Diana said and I followed. We held our breaths, our bodies were glued to one another in the narrow space. I could feel her every curve, molded perfectly for my body. She was also affected. Her colors didn't lie.

Within minutes, I heard Belle's soft call. In the kitchen. My heart sped in fear. "Samuel? Where are you?" She walked towards us, continuing to call my name.

"I have a surprise for you." I knew about the surprise. I closed my eyes, scared that she would find me, find us. How would I even explain it? Why did I even care? I didn't know but still, she was an innocent and didn't deserve any of this.

I heard her sigh of disappointment. She pulled up a chair and sank into it with a loud noise as if she could no longer carry her body. "Where are you?" she whispered. Then she got up. Her footsteps slowly retracted.

I felt like a jerk.

"Well, we need to get out of this reality. As soon as possible," Diana whispered.

I couldn't agree more. But, how?

When it was safe to get out, Diana blurted out, "How did you know that she'd come looking for you?"

Finally. She would now believe me.

"I told you. I've been living the same night and morning. I try to change things. But, in the end, it's always the same, the shadows are in. It's morning. They possess us in the kitchen. And, I find myself in the same position in the gathering room, lying above you."

"No." That's all she said. "C'mon, now..."

"It's true. At night, you sleepwalk and try to open the window. I prevented it twice in the past. But, again they managed to get in. I don't know why."

"No, I wouldn't do that!' she said, horrified that I even suggested it. "I would remember it, too! If you are the only one going through it, it's probably in your head, Sam."

So, it wasn't going to be that easy to convince her. What was I thinking?

"Tell me something only you would know."

"Why?"

"Because I know we'll be having this conversation again. And, I want to have proof."

"Fine," she said. But, it was obvious she didn't believe me. "Whatever...Walnut cookies. I loved Mrs.Robinson's walnut cookies. She is dead, my best friend is dead, so there is no one else who is privy to this information."

"Okay. I've been thinking. There is a guest room without a window, at least there used to be one on the third floor. Let's go there, I 'll lock the door and keep the keys with me. You won't be calling in any shadows and I'll be getting some sleep. Because, guess what, I want to sleep." I wanted to do other things, too. Maybe she was still in the mood?

"Look, I don't believe you."

"Fine, don't you want to drink blood?"

The word had worked like magic, silencing her on the spot. She didn't even breathe. Fatigue and hunger surrounded her in their unique colors.

"That room will be perfect for it."

I knew I had her.

"Well, if you insist." Pride was her biggest weakness.

"I do." She sighed in relief. There I had made the decision from her.

I guided her towards the room and just as I suspected the key was in the keyhole. I locked the door and walked towards the bed.

"C'mon" I said, tapping on my vein. "Don't you want it?"

She was on me within seconds. She started drinking from me, her sounds of swallowing hardened me on the spot as I imagined the scene of her kneeling and her sweet mouth taking me. Shit, I had to stop imagining things. I was about to cum in my pants. My hands were not idle as I unbuttoned her pants. I was trembling, I noticed with surprise. I caressed her soft legs even as I parted her thighs. She made sweet sounds as my fingers found her honeypot, playing her like an instrument. She stopped drinking and I found her lips silencing her screams of bliss as she reached the heavens. I tasted my own blood on her tongue and then it suddenly dawned on me. How hadn't it occurred to me before?

"I need to drink from you, too," I said.

She was still breathing heavily, her body lying limp on my chest. She didn't ask why, she put her fangs on her wrist, offering it to me. I felt like this was the only thing that had changed on the second day in the loop. We had shared blood. Was this the reason why the shadow had been scared? Was the unity of our blood the answer we sought all along? Of course, it was, what else could it be? I smiled, I had found the solution to defeating the dark shadows.

And, I was going to have her now! What could be better?

I drank a while from her, my blood boiled with unsatiated desire. I was bursting. I couldn't wait any longer as I took off my clothes, more like tore them off me. I savored the feel of her naked skin on mine. She was ready for me, her juices flowing from her thighs. I pushed in one move. She didn't make a sound of protest. Her hips moved from side to side trying to accommodate me deeper. Who was I to argue? I moved above her, the feeling was exquisite, I moved slowly not to hurt her. She moved her hips, not happy with my patience. She wrapped her legs tightly around my waist. "Move" she shouted. I chuckled.

My feisty vampire.

And, then it was all pleasure. 

As always, thanks for reading

Alena