Interview with PrincePegasus

"The hardest challenge is to be yourself in a world where everyone is trying to make you be somebody else.
"

                    ― E. E. Cummings

PrincePegasus is, to put it midly, a unique person. I kid you not. I can't go into that without breaking a promise, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What’s the story behind your username (or pen name)?

I really love Greek mythology and with the alliteration, I liked how Prince and Pegasus sounded together. There’s also a reason why I use Prince – but I can’t reveal that :)

2. Do you like music? If yes, what’s on your playlist at the moment?

I love music – but I’m one of those people who play the same song over and over until I get bored of it. Right now Blurred Lines is getting a lot of plays, and Happy by Pharrell.

(Me too - for the song-on-repeat part! ^_^ )

3. What is your favourite performing art?

I guess it would have to be acting. I’ve been to a few plays but would really like to go see more.

4. Would you rather be a performer or work behind the scenes?

I’d be quite comfortable in either role. I like diversity in what I do – a chance to try different things when I’m in different moods.

5. What are your favourite foods? (List as many as you like)

For me, it would have to be either traditional Italian pizza or Thai food. I also love a roast chicken with stuffing and potatoes. Ok now I’m hungry!

(Haha! That makes two of us.)

6. Where would you go if you could travel anywhere? And why?

I’d love to see Switzerland. That’s high on my list right now, as is Iceland. Both places look really really beautiful - visually stunning!

(Aye. Norway, too.)

7. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, coffee or mint?

Chocolate all the way!

8. What languages do you speak? Where and how did you learn them?

I speak English, French and a tiny bit of Chinese. I also speak another language very well but that’s a secret as it would give away where I’m from. Oh how I like being mysterious :)

(Mysterious is the best way to be :D )

9. Do you have any special talents you’d like to share?

I play the piano. I haven’t played in a while though, I really should get back to it because I do enjoy it.

10. Do you have a favourite from among your work?

My Valerie Vale story is my favourite. I have big plans for her!

11. Can you tell us something about it you haven’t shared before?

I’m actually going to rename it. I have plans to continue the story (As well as some spin-offs). The series title is going to be renamed ‘Vale.’ Looking forward to sharing it with you and the cool new cover that goes with it!

12. Who is/are your favourite author(s)?

Roald Dahl – he’s always been my favourite. I take a lot of inspiration from his work. I also love Stan Lee. He's not a traditional author but his work has helped define a century.

(I agree. Completely.

13. How did you come by Wattpad? What do you think is the best thing about it?

I read about Wattpad on a number of websites that offered advice to writers. I thought I might as well give it a go – and Prince Pegasus was born!

14. Any words for your fans?

Thank you so much for reading my work! I love Wattpad because it gives me a chance to talk to you, learn from you, understand what you like, what you hate and what you’re hoping to see. Wattpad’s been such a rewarding experience for me and I have all of you to thank for that! :)

15. Tell us something random about you, something you haven’t shared before.

I like to lucid dream – and sometimes, I actively create scenes I want to write within my dreams. Walking around the places you create and talking to the characters you write is a very strange but rewarding experience.

(Yes, absolutely!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Innocent Life of Valerie Hale in the external link.

Thanks a ton for the interview, P.P.! ^_^