mY (oh) mY

OH MON DIEU..c'est pas possible! - the sentence I repeat many times in my life, as I mentioned I always feel surprised by unpredictable fortune. Well, this is how human's existence looks like, but to my mind it's good we cannot predict the future, that is what shapes our personality and makes us prepared to overcome all of the obstacles. And here appears one question I'd like you to pose to yourself: "Do you prefer planning or having everything planned?". It seems  to me that in many cases of our lives, we are capable of influencing what's going to happen. I mean some things just appear and there is nothing to change, but there are also phases when you can just decide which way you want to go and then you see the consequences. The general belief is that choosing the way that is more difficult is always more beneficial, but sometimes we still observe people who did nothing in their lives and succeeded, because they were just lucky and that's all. There is a lot of injustice in the world, but it is still better I believe to invest in yourself and do your best to reach your goals. The worst thing is to give up trying and follow daily life without any additional activity. My mantra is "I just wanna make my parents proud, my enemies jealous and myself satisfied". And I think it's a good approach as long as we want to achieve a lot and be happy. I'm trying to remember about that everytime I have worse period of time like last few months, which were totally horrible. I did not even have power to wake up or plan things, I just follow and I see bad effects..There are also good moments, but still it is not the same like me planning things to happen. On the other hand, sometimes anxiety is caused more by ineffective realization of plans than general bad fortune. But taking everything into consideration, it is better to do something than regret! So instead of saying "oh mY gosh" or Yielding to the temptation of laziness, take up Yoga classes and take a moment to think about what you can do to make your life better. 

Let's make a short must-have list to begin your "better life journey"

1. LOOK FOR INSPIRATION

INSPIRATION is such a beautiful word itself, my favorite one. When we give it a meaning, it gains even more dazzling character. You can INSPIRE someone, you can be INSPIRED or just enjoy or admire INSPIRATIONS. That's the key of happiness - being INSPIRED to live, to enjoy, to enhance, to be sociable, to be better and better, to become a better version of yourself, to feel perfect! 

So please, people, if you want to be happy and be inspired as French people (not only, but they are really much), find something that inspires you! And it can be really whatever: cooking, beautiful outfits, brands, art, dance, tv show, known celebrity or other authority you have, kids, friends and many, many different things

You could ask what inspires me, personally and I will answer immediately "I AM OBSESSED WITH INSPIRATIONS" - for real. Let me point some of the things, but it is just a minority of the big amount of things I admire: candles, outfits - especially by mint label, l'ange blanc, Dior(exhibition), YSL, LV, Chanel, Burberry&jackets, architecture, magazines, movies, books about well-being and not only, beauty, education, destinations, goals, organization, everything! 

And what is my source of inspiration I'd recommend to all of you? PINTEREST is my favorite one of course, full of amazing pictures of everything you can imagine, no matter if you are interested in dogs or medicine or architecture or cooking, there is something interesting for everyone, even if you are a huge fun of completely useless thing. If you want to check page of "MY FRENCH CODE" look for my account "Charlotte K." and choose the board "MY FRENCH CODE" or any other you like to check out what inspires me. Next of my sources is application ELLE and ELLE ZEN, where you can find many different articles divided into categories: NOEL, MODE, BEAUTE, MINCEUR, MARIAGE, ETC. As for ELLE ZEN here you can MEDITATE and read about self-development and spiritual care. Those are my top 3 last time. Sometimes I also browse "LOVE IT" or "TUMBLR", i read "GLAMOUR" and "JOY" magazines and books like "100 HAPPY DAYS" OR POLISH SERIES OF BOOK "Wszystko zaczyna się w głowie" by Karolina Cwalina or "Nieważne, jak dobry jesteś, ważne, jak dobry chcesz być". 

IF YOU ARE INSPIRED, EVERYTHING SEEMS TO GET BETTER AND IN FACT IT DOES.

2. KEEP SMILING FOR NO REASON

3. IMAGINE YOURSELF THAT FUTURE PREPARED SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOU

4. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH UNIQUE PEOPLE. ---MORE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER <3