Random love?

I remember him staying in front of Costa Coffee, wearing his favorite Hackette jacket and white headphones.
I remember his first smile while drinking first green tea in Golden Terrace shopping mall next to the beautiful fountain.
I remember this natural relation, no distance since the beginning.
I remember first cute kiss when I was sitting on the chest of drawers, he was unpacking his luggage and then our lips met each other unexpectedly for the first time.
I remember his hand on my knees while eating dinners with my family.
I remember each hug, each play with my hair, first cuddles, all of our first times.
I remember each tear on the airports, each hello, each goodbye, nothing was so hard as it was.
I remember each "I love you" or "Your future man will be happy to have such a wonderful woman".
I remember these cozy mornings in his arms and my French evenings.
I remember watching YSL biography in this living room I liked so much for the atmosphere, I see my favorite armchair in the corner, lamp shining, big gold mirror and these long stairs.
I remember evenings with funny videos in the TV watched together.
I remember the time when I was writing one of the most important essays in my life there with the inspirational smell of Yankee candle in the air, with the view of him playing games-as always and coming sometimes back to me to cheer me up.
I remember first day there, big stress and difficulties in comprehension.
I remember interview about debate in the middle of the city.
I remember hot chocolate&first romantic dinner in Paris.
I remember vanilla&cassis.
I remember visiting together, the same amazement visible in our eyes.
I remember tout va bien, pineapple song and bosniek.
I remember walking down the beach and admiring fireworks.
I remember dancing "shape of you".
I remember concerts at "chez Mimi" and I still hear "feel it coming" and "price tag" in my mind.
I remember him feeding me with pizza after malaise.
I remember arguments and laughter.
I remember "oh la la.."
I remember the wind in my hair in St. Tropez
I remember "putain, c'est impressionant"
I remember how happy I was when we were sitting in front of Notre Dame that day.
I remember French joie de vivre with the view from Café de la paix.
I remember the blue champagne on the terrace.
I remember us happy during beautiful weekend together.
I remember myself crying in the train when I asked him if he treats me seriously.
I remember I didn't get the answer.
I remember the day he left and said "we'll say how it will work now".
I remember it was the last time I saw him, last day, last picture, last kiss, last memory.