Chapter 2: Bowling With The Boyfriend.

Start from the beginning

"Well think about it, the option is always open. And you can get Jai also, I mean it's not like he would complain. He'll get to stay with Darc." He took my hand in his and intertwined out fingers. I didn't say anything because I knew for a fact that no matter what the temptation was, Jai would never agree. He just wouldn't and even if he did, I didn't know if I wanted to. A few days or weekends is fine but I need my space too and maybe that makes me sound like a bitch but that's true. Me and Carter are literally joint to the hip when we're together. We're always attached and that's exactly why I think living with him wouldn't be the best idea.

We walked in and the smell of pizza overwhelmed me and made my mouth water. After getting our shoes, we picked the lane at the end because it was the only one which gave us some privacy. "You know I'm going to beat you." I smirked at him as he got up to pick a ball.

He scoffed, "yeah right."

"I do win, ya know." I sipped at my coke and looked at him.

"Yeah that's because I let you."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night Carter." I smiled and an evil plan started forming in my mind. As he got into position and took his aim I screeched "CARTER!"

The ball left his fingers and made it's way into the gutter. I laughed and clutched my stomach. He grumbled, "you're such a cheat!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"You're just mad because your first ball landed in the gutter." I smirked and got up.

"That was just because you yelled." He leaned back in his chair.

I stuck my tongue out childishly at him and picked out a ball before walking to the lane. I took a minute to take my aim and then I released the ball with ease "Spare!" I did a happy dance before making my way towards him again.

"It wasn't a strike." He pointed out.

"It also didn't land in the gutter." I sassed.

The game went on like that, with us trying to outdo each other but at the end he won and he wasn't letting me hear the end of it.

"Shut up!" I put my hand over his mouth as we made our way back towards the parking lot and he wouldn't stop his teasing. I wasn't really mad because I knew he was just having fun pulling my leg.

He licked my hand and I pulled my hand away immediately "Ew Carter!" I whined and wiped my hand on his shirt. He laughed and put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me into his side. I immediately relaxed and placed my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and we got inside the car and we drove towards my house.

I actually had a lot of fun today. Even though we came over to the bowling alley quite a lot, today was indifferently different. If that made sense? Today was actually the closest thing to a fun night I had had in the last few days.

I looked out the window and saw that we weren't heading anywhere near my house, "Carter where are we going?" I asked him and raised an eyebrow.

"Well dates are never complete without ice-cream so we're going to get your favourite." He said and smiled widely at me.

Let me tell you one thing about me, ice creams are my absolute weakness and he knew that well enough. I couldn't help the large grin that took over my face and I leaned over and put my hands on his face and kissed his cheek, "I love you!" I dragged out the 'you'.

"Liv I'm driving! Careful baby." Carter shook his head like he was annoyed but the grin on his face, which mirrored mine told me that he was anything but annoyed. "But I love you too." He winked.