" yeah at 3am this morning , I came in and fell asleep watching tv in living room which was rudely interrupted by your yelling , it's fucking 8 am !" She responded annoyed. She hated to be awoken from her sleep.

Dominique paused as she gave herself a inner speech . She was trying her best not to go off on Shae.

"Have you seen my Tie , the one with the gold center ?" Dominique said slowly.

" uh- yeah" Shae said as she went into another room and later appeared with the tie in her hand.

"Remember I told you I reorganized your draw . All your ties are in the left draw now " Shae said as she place the tie around Dominique neck and began to tie it for her.

" what would I do without you" Dominique said as she looked down into Syd's eyes .

" be late for a important meeting ." Syd said as she finished tying the tie .

" now go be a boss bitch" Syd said as she turned to leave the room . Dominique followed behind Syd until she realized that she had left something in the room causing her to turn back .

She reentered the room as she began to look for the watch she had put down as she was looking for her tie . Stuff was everywhere in the room since Jah had some of stuff in it.

Dominique re traced her steps as she went through the draws. Her searching seized as she came cross a bag of makeup and a picture of a girl and somebody who looked identical to her . The picture had to be of Jah when she was younger . 

Her eyes began to roam the draw more as she came across silicon breast fillers.she poked the jelly like solid with her hand .

" what the fuck" she mumbled to herself.
" what are you doing in here?!" A voice startled her as the draw slam shut.

" why do you have fake breast" Dominique immediately questioned .

" it's silly" Jah said in a low tone .

" i know we not that close but if you want to talk you can just ask and imma just say no " Dominique said as she rubbed Jahs back causing her to flinch away from her

" Your an asshole , sense you so damn nosey I've been thinking about getting breast implant " Jah said as she held her size A breast in her hand .  A sad expression took over her face .

"Anywho , you're a weird as stud" Dominique said as she left the room.

Dominique stomach instantly dropped and her facial expression instantly turned cold as her back turned to Jah.  At this moment she realized the game Jah was playing...

Sex With Me 💦

After the conversation Shae had with Syd the other day , she decided it was best she tell Johnny how she felt . She had been rehearsing all the day the things she would say , but yet the anxiety still lingered as she pulled up to Johnny's house.

"You've been ignoring me" Johnny said as she opened her front door for Shae.

" not on purpose , just needed some space" Shae said as she walked past Johnny and into the living room.