" wassup with you though ? Where have you been?" Shae asked as she laid her head on Journey chest . It saddened her that her body was cold and that her chest was stiff and a heartbeat was nonexistent.

Sydney face immediately turned red. Since the other night with Dominique, she had been healing. The intense sex with Dominique left her extremely sore and even bruised . She hadn't told Shae that they had sex yet.

" well actually I've been with Dominique... we uh- had sex , like that 50 shades type shit" Syd said as she adjusted her position in her seat.

Shae jumped from the bed and tugged at the sparkly collar Syd wore on her neck, " you're wearing the collar?!" Shae said with confusion and a hint of excitement in her voice.

" yeah and I might also be moving in" Syd said as she shrugged her shoulders .

" wow you guys are moving -

"Fast?" Syd said finishing Shae sentence ..

" no I was just going to say , wow you guys are moving in" Shae said as she relaxed back into the bed. An awkward silence grew in the room .

" in case , you were wondering I'm completely happy for you Syd , you deserve to be happy , don't be afraid to love Dom back. She may be a control freak but she's a teddy bear , for you at least. , you change her , you make her soft." Shae said in a honest attempt to reassure her friend. She couldn't help but feel that Syd thinks she's judging her.

" thanks man , I needed that . It's just so scary . But take your advice man . Johnny likes you , don't miss out on that. Journey will always be your friend and yes she loves you but she made it clear before she went into the coma that she doesn't love you like you love her. Sadly , she loves Jah . I love journey but she doesn't deserve to be waited on Shae. Just be her friend man , be the best fucking friend you can be to her man and be fucking happy!", A shaky voice Syd said. Tears were now pouring both out of Syd's and Shae's eyes .

Syd hated to be so brutally honest but Shae needed to hear it. Journey always chose Jah over Shae . She probably wouldn't even be in the position she in right now if she would've picked Shae. It was sad to admit but it was true.  Sydney attachment towards Journey was toxic and hendering her from moving on. Sydney wanted ever so desperately for Shae to move on and to come to terms with that either Journey will awake and chose to love Jah or die . Either way , she would be by Shae side through it all.

Liar Liar

Dominique dashed through the house as she looked for her favorite tie in every room she had in the house .

" Katrina are you sure you didn't wash it!" Dominique yelled from upstairs as she began to panic . She had a meeting with Bonny in a hour and she was no where near ready .

" I TOLD YOU NO!" Katrina yelled from down stairs. Dominique grew angry at not just Katrina attitude but how unorganized things had become since Sydney was moving in . She came with a lot of clutter .

" what's all the noise for ?" A sleepy Syd said as she entered the bedroom Dominique was in .

Dominique sighed in frustration, " I thought you was at the hospital with Shae still" Dominique said as she threw clothes around the room wildly .