feelings are fatal / boyf riends

Začít od začátku

"michael no he will break your heart!" i blinked and looked down. he was in my head again. he knows what im thinking.

"you're really sweet michael" he patted my shoulder and my heart skipped a beat. i felt myself become quite flustered as i nodded. the bell then rang and he waved goodbye before leaving me love struck.

=

"what the hell was that michael! the way you looked at him....you like him don't you?!" i was rocking back and forth in my room. my fingertips felt extremely cold.

"get out of my head" i demanded and virgil screeched. i let out a loud scream and covered my ears. he went louder and louder.

"TELL ME YOU LIKE HIM!!!" he screamed in my head causing me to punch my dresser. all the things on top fell on the floor. glass shattered on the floor as well.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD VIRGIL GET OUT GET OUT!!" i screamed louder and louder until i heard nothing. i stopped shaking and i looked around my room. he was gone. he was finally gone...for now.

=

"so you still want to hang out today?" i smiled looking at jeremy and nodded.
he suddenly put his hand on top of mine. he gave it a small squeeze before leaving to class. i blushed madly and watched him leave. i sighed lovingly and hugged my folder. i was in love.

"jeremy heere~" i said under my breathe and closed my locker. virgil hasn't been around since my incident and that was two weeks ago. i guess he's out of my life. i don't miss him. i have jeremy.

soon it was after school and i walked along with jeremy to his house. he was talking but i just wanted to hug him or maybe kiss him. i would love to be with him in that way.

once we got in his house his father told me hello and offered some pizza. we ate some while mr.heere was taking a long nap in his room. jeremy didn't like his dad due to him not getting his shit together since his wife left him and jeremy.

"okay i have what you wanted...are you sure you want to do this? i mean he's here" he nodded and grabbed my hand leading me to his basement. i couldn't help but think he was the most perfect boy. i love him. he is the boy i want to marry. i want him to be mine...that's all.

he closed the door and walked down as i was sat down on the bean bag. i took out my joint and lit it up. i inhaled it and smiled feeling relaxed. i gave it to him and blew some smoke in his face. he smiled and rolled his eyes.

"you don't have to do it jeremy. just because i do doesn't mean you should too" jeremy stuck his tongue out and smoked some of it. he coughed a lot but surprisingly not loudly. i inhaled again and blew it to the air.

"this is nice, just you and me smoking some joints" i looked at him and blushed. he makes me want him more and more. i took out my pipe and started smoking that as well.

"yeah...im glad your my friend jeremy" i faced him and he smiled grabbing my hand. he intertwined them and smiled as well.

"me too michael...im glad your my friend as well" he let go of my hand and smoked some more. my hand felt numb and i blushed madly. jeremy probably likes me! i like him! i can maybe ask him out on monday...maybe.

=

"jeremy...monday ill ask you out" i hugged my stuffed animal and i felt someone's hand on my arm. i flinched and looked up seeing virgil.

"he's going to hurt you" i covered his ears and shook my head. virgil suddenly made the whole room black and my eyes widened. he's never done this before. it's terrifying.