Chapter 1 ~ Rainy Days

So, guys, this is my first story and I hope you guys like it, there might be some mistakes but please bear with me. I hope you like it! Like and Comment, thank you!

Chapter 1 ~ Rainy Days

Sakura's POV

It was just one of those days. Rain made a pitter-pattering sound on the glass windows, and I watched as raindrops slid down the frame of the crystal window. I groaned in frustration. I couldn't go out in this rain. Honestly, I couldn't do anything in this rain, I was sick and I wasn't going to risk getting even sicker. The thing is I was extremely bored, I would usually just tell myself, "Fuck it, I'm going for a walk," but with my cold that has been annoying me all week that didn't seem like an option. I heard the doorbell ring so I got out of my creamy, beige lounge chair and walked to the door. When I opened the door I was tackled to the floor because of what seemed like a bear hug. I pushed off my attacker to see their identity and when I saw the blonde hair it was all too clear.

"Ino," I said with my hands on my hips and my head tilted to the side,"what are you doing here?" She smirked at me and pulled me upstairs to my room.

"Did you forget, it's Hinata's birthday, you and I both got the invitation I was there with you," she said while smiling. I didn't forget but since I was sick I didn't want to ruin the party, also since it was Hinata and Naruto's 1 year of dating anniversary I was debating if I should show because I knew that Sasuke would be there and even though we're dating we haven't been on the best terms lately.

I turned to Ino, "I know and I didn't forget, I-I just don't want to argue with Sasuke at the party and ruin it for Hinata and Naruto ya' know, especially since Hinata is one of my best friends and Naruto is like a brother to me," I sighed. Ino looked dumbfounded and then smirked evilly.

"Temari will be there," Ino grinned. I jumped out of my seat and ran to my closet.

"What should I wear?" 

A/N:

So how did you guys like it? Is it good? Should I continue, and if so what I'm planning on doing is updating 4 chapters every Friday, tell me if that's a good idea, anyways bye lovelies!

~Cosmic~