SVT Wonwoo(Library)

It was a normal one of my days. Dressed in a sweatshirt and Skinny Jeans With a pair of converse Walking to the same library as always. Yes I have Friends I had a boyfriend but things happened. But anyways I was Going through my everyday routine Going to the library to look for some books maybe read a little and Listen to my favorite music. When I arrived at the library I greeted the librarian Then went to my usual My usual place Sitting in a little bean bag chair and Reading a book While listening to music. As I was reading I realized someone Looking through the books in my corner which was rare no one her comes here. As I was looking at him I realised how Good looking he was. He was tall his Medium Brown Kind of messy Hair fell Just above his Almond Shaped Dark chocolate colored eyes.I stopped basically analyzing his looks when he quickly looked at me.I looked down to my book sunk down a little and blushed.
"Yah,I'm so stupid."I mumbled to myself.
I heard a light chuckle"did he hear me?"I thought to myself. Aish I'm so stupid

After a while I was bored with my book so I decided to Get up and find another book,It looked to me like That Guy from earlier was gone so I felt alot better.I had found a book I liked and i was happy until Someone started tugging at the other end of the book.
"Hi,Um I'm pretty sure I grabbed this book First."I Said Trying to be as patient as I could.
I feel The Grip on the other side of the book loosen and i grabbed the book I went to the other side of the book case and realised it was the boy from earlier. I SAT in my chair nervously."Uh thanks for letting me have the book."I smile He looks down at me with an awkward Smile "No problem."
I started realising I didn't like the book and kind of felt even more stupid then before.. Well,I was going to get up to Give the boy the book but When I looked beside me he was right there Listening to music.I tried getting his attention by talking but that didn't work so I tapped his shoulder he looked over at me."Yea?"He said
"Um it turns out i really Don't like this book."I say nervously.
He Chuckles
"What's so Funny?"I furrow my eye brows in confusion.
"You want the truth?"He says smirking.
"Um Yea,Wait what truth?I'm confused."
"The only reason I Grabbed the other end of that Book,Cause I wanted to talk to you."He smirks.
"O-Oh,Ok.Why?"Ugh why am I so dumb?
"Because I think your pretty,and I wanted to know if you would like to leave and go on a walk?"He says
"Um,S-Sure."I say smiling.
We left the library And started walking.
"So I never got your name?"I said
"Wonwoo,You?"He said Looking at me
"Yuri."I smile
"Pretty Name for a pretty girl."
I blush
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
At the end of the day I was still with Wonwoo we were at the park.He had my number and we knew almost everything about each other.We were on the swings Laughing and being happy.I have to say this is the happiest I've ever been in forever.I know I literally just met this boy but he's so perfect and he makes me feel the same.
"So yuri it's getting late,want me to walk you home?He asks looking over at me his eyes sparkling..
"Um Sure."
We started walking to my house As we were walking I Felt Wonwoos hand Slowly make it's way to holding mine.I blushed lightly.
I was honestly kind of Sad when we Made it to my house.
"So I guess I'll Text you."Wonwoo said Running the back of his neck.
"Yea,Um I had alot of fun."I say smiling.
"Me too."He said..
"Um Bye now I guess."He chuckled nervously.
"Bye Wonwoo."He started to walk away And I was about to walk inside until I Felt this confidence that I've never felt before.
"Wonwoo!"I Yelled
He turned back
"Yuri What's wrong?"
I smiled and ran to him.
I Pecked his lips. Then ran inside with a smile....
"Best Day ever..."I whisper to myself as I mean against my living room Door smiling.