chapter 2

SHY martin- Good together

Ramon's Pov

"Qué queries Antonio?" I asked, not trying to hide my disgust. (AN- What do you want Antonio?) 

He sat up from his chair and glared at me. "I'm your father," he stated as a matter of factly and I scoffed.

Tell me something I don't know.

"Not Antonio," he grumbled. I let out a bitter laugh and used my hands for support as I leaned in on the table. 

"You stopped being my father the day that I was born," I spat out. He scowled at me but sat back down. 

"That is not the reason why I am here Ramon," he said as I circled around the table and sat down in the black leather chair. Antonio gazed up at me and our eyes locked. 

"We need to talk," 

----------------------------

Maya's Pov

"Oh, honey," Sam cooed me as I cried into his shoulder. "Forget all about that boy," 

Sam sat me on the couch and grabbed Ben's Bell's ice cream. "Your favourite," he stated smugly. 

"Cookie dough," I gasped out as Sam took off the lid and handed it to me. I grabbed the huge spoon that was in the ice cream and stuffed it into my mouth. I moaned and relaxed, laying back as Sam turned on Netflix. 

"This is so good," I moaned with my mouth full of ice cream. He let out a hearty chuckle and put on teen wolf. 

********

"Wake up!" Sam yelled as he tried to take the blanket off of me. 

"Leave me alone!" I exclaimed and cuddled deeper into the blanket. 

"What are you doing in the bathtub anyway?" he asked amused. I glared at him and looked around the bathroom. 

It was a mess.

 Tissues laid on the floor, scattered and worn. Big Blotches of popcorn were hiding in all the different corners. The crusts of pizzas were lying around, giving company to the tissues. 

"We have to get to work," he stated as a matter of factly. 

"No," I slurred. "I have to go to college today," I grumbled. Sam crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the door frame. He stood there for a few seconds and finally decided it was useless to fight with me. He sighed and walked back to his bedroom. 

"Women are so complicated," I heard him mumble under his breath. 

"I heard that!" I yelled and then after a few seconds, I heard deep laughs.  

I mumbled a few curse words and sat up, almost falling since my legs were asleep. I used the bathtub for support as I got out. I huffed and put my hands on my hips. "Such an exercise," I grumbled and walked out of the room. 

Sam was searching through his drawers like a madman. Throwing clothes out each second. "What did the drawer ever do to you?" I asked him humorously. He looked up and gave me a scowl. 

"Do you want to go to school looking like that?" he asked pointing to my clothes. 

"What is wro-" I started and looked down at my clothing. "Ohhh," I said as realisation hit me like a ton of bricks. 

My white top had big blotches and smudged mascara from my makeup. It also had pizza stains along with ice cream ones. The same thing went for my pants. 

Sam gave me a smug look and continued searching through his drawer. After 10min of searching, he finally gave up. "I have nothing girly," he told me effortlessly. I gave him a weird look.

"It would be weird if you did," I stated and walked up to his drawer. I dug through his clothes and found a brown over-sized tee that would probably make it to a little above my knees. I smirked and turned around to face Sam. 

"Do you have a black belt?" I asked. He nodded and sat up, walking to his nightstand and taking out a black thick belt. He handed it to me and I ran to the bathroom. 

I put on the shirt and wrapped the belt around my waist. I put it to the smallest size and walked out. "Tada!" I exclaimed and Sam looked at me surprised. 

"Very resourceful," he stated and I nodded in agreement. 

"It may not be the best fashion choice but it's something," I told him. Sam sat up from his bed and walked out, and I followed close behind him. 

--------------------

Ramon's Pov

I shifted around my bed and pulled the sheets tighter. My mind kept drifting to the conversation my father and I had yesterday. 

"There is no way I am doing that!" I growled. Antonio sat calmly in his chair with his fingers interlocked. "Nunca voy a hacer eso,"  (AN- I'm never going to do that)

"This business will fall if you don't have a company partner," Antonio stated. I huffed and paced around the room. 

"I don't need a nanny," I growled. "The last time I checked, the company was doing just fine. Actually, It's the best in the country," Antonio pulled on his collar and fixed his tie. 

"A partner is not a nanny Ramon,"  he told me and I sighed impatiently. "I own 38% of this company, I get a say in what is happening," 

I stopped pacing and glared at him. "Exactamente. You own 38% of this company," I told him. (AN- exactly) I put my hands on the table and hovered over him. "But guess what father, I own 62% of this company,"  I took a pause for the dramatic effect and fixed my posture.

"Now, last time I checked, 62 was bigger than 38," I stated sarcastically and with that, I turned on my heel and walked out. 

I huffed in the bed and finally decided it was useless to fall asleep. I pulled the sheets off of me and carefully got out of bed, being careful to not wake the woman next to me. I put on some boxers and sighed. The girls' name? 

I have no idea.

I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I walked towards the sink and washed my face. I then looked at myself through the mirror and cringed as I saw scratch marks on my back, neck and chest. That woman was pretty rough.