Chapter 20

~~HARRY~~

This is not happening. I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs. I see that bastard pumping gas a few blocks ahead of me. I got you now you bitch. Its on now. 

I think he spots me and he races to get in his car. He drives off and starts stepping on it. He soon gets off the streets and enters the freeway. Never in my life would I thought that I would be chasing a man as if I was in real life Grand Theft Auto. I just hope Summer is still okay. 

~~SUMMER~~ 

What the actual fuck is happening? Why did we just zoom out of there? I think someone finally caught on and is chasing us. Can it be?

~~HARRY~~

He pulls off the freeway and there I go behind him. We enter the woods and he starts to decrease his speed. I look whats ahead of me and I feel like if I was in a movie. This old abandon house that was three stories high laid in front of my eyes. He gets out the car and starts to run to open the trunk and get something out of there. 

My eyes open wide in disbelief. There she was. make up running down her face, blood driving from where she may have fallen down, and her clothes torn apart. All go that covered her and I still thought she was so beautiful.'

"Let her go you psycho." I yelled running to him. 

"You get any closer and I will cut her neck." He says pulling out a knife. Now what was I going to do. I couldn't just let him take her and stand here like a coward. But I couldn't run or he would hurt her. I saw the fear in her eyes. I saw that she did not want me to take another step.

"Leave her alone. What do you want with her?" I shouted hoping he would let her go. 

"Well what don't I want her for. She could help me feel pleasure. And I can do the same to her. She can come and kiss me slowly, she can ride me roughly, she can do what she wants with me. And you can only imagine what else we would do." My blood was boiling. 

How dare he say that about her. I saw summer wince every time he spoke about doing unmentionable things to her. 

Think Harry quick. What can you do.

" Leave her alone. Ill do anything just please don't do anything to her." I pleaded.

"You know what young fellow, I feel bad here you go. You can leave and take her with you." I smiled in disbelief and was walking towards her. 

"Im just kidding, hahahahahah." He laugh maliciously. 

"Also you came closer to me so you know what that means." He took the knife and started to cut Summer.

"NO!" I ran as fast as I could and pushed him away. 

Oh no what am I going to do. she is bleeding and crying, in a few minutes she will be unconscious because of the amount of blood she is losing. Oh Summer why must you always be in trouble. I kick him really hard one time and pick Summer up and put her in my car. I see her eyes fluttering and trying to close. 

"No Summer please stay with me. We will be at the hospital in a few minutes."

~~SUMMER~~

I didn't know what to feel. I am dying once again. And this time Harry can't kiss me and wake me up. This is it. This is how it is going to end. I feel the blood flowing down my neck down to my stomach. I don't know how big the cut is but it hurts so bad. 

"No Summer please stay with me. We will be at the hospital in a few minutes." That is the last thing I heard from Harry. I felt my eye lids become heavy making me close my eyes. Soon enough I fell unconscious.

~~HARRY~~

Dammit she closed her eyes. Good thing was that we were only a few minuets away from the hospital. 

I am sorry Summer for everything. From this moment on I promise to always keep you safe.. if you make it...

No Harry don't think that way... she will make it. 

I rush in to the ER and I am greeted with doctors. I tell them what happen and they put her on a bed and roll her away from me. 

"I love you Summer.." I whisper. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here goes another chapter... 

                               -H.