Chapter 16

~~HARRY~~

"Summer..." I whispered. I didn't know how to process all of this. That last part of her story she was talking about me. I put my head down, trying to calm my tears. I couldn't believe I hurt someone so much. I never thought I hurt her this much.

"Summer, I'm sorry."

"Your only sorry because you know how I felt now. If I wouldn't have told you this, you wouldn't be sorry!" She yelled back at me. Her tears kept streaming down her red cheeks. Summer got up and ran to the next room. I instantly got up and went after her.

She closed the door a second before I got there. I couldn't get in.

"Summer, please... please let me in..." My voice cracked at the end. The tears came rushing down my cheeks again.

There was no reply. I sat there, my back against the door, and my feet crossed. I told myself that I would wait here until she got out. I needed to make things right between us.

~~SUMMER~~

   I can't believe that boy has the nerve to tell me to let him in. I need a plan to get out of my room, and I need it fast. I need to escape from here. I looked around my room, what could I do. Then it hit me, I had a secret ladder that I'd use when, I had enough of my dad. I pulled that out trying to limit my noise. I opened my window and placed the ladder carefully. I quickly got a few changes of clothes that would at least last me a week, just in case I don't want to come back. I look at my door one last time and hope and pray that he isn't outside. 

     With that last glance I start climbing out. I already felt the freedom.

~~HARRY~~

   It's been hours i'm surprised she hasn't came out yet. I'm going to give her a few hours more until I knock on her door again. 

~~SUMMER~~

   A few hours thats all I need until the bus comes and picks me up from here. I've managed to walk about two hours but I am just to tired to continue. I look around and spot a seat next to a very intimidating man. 

  "Hello." he says.

  "Umm... Hi" 

  "What is such a pretty girl like you doing out here late at night." He gives me a creepy stare.

   "Well, I'm just going home, my dads waiting for me."

   " Oh, sweetie. I may be old but I'm not stupid. Why don't you come closer."

  I start to panic. What should I do, who should I call. Just as I was about to run away, he stands up and leans towards me. 

   "Come on, let's go have some fun." 

   "Sir can you please move."

  "Don't tell me what to do!" He yells in my face. I feel my cheek checks getting red and tears starting to form in my eyes. 

"I wasn't I was a-.." I couldn't finish my sentence before he slapped me. There was no more holding on my tears. I was full on sobbing for the second time today. Anger ran through my whole body because out of nowhere, I push him off me, and kick him in the balls. I run and run, I can see him getting off the floor and coming after me.  

    Where do I go Summer think think.  

    I keep running and see that he is getting farther behind but I can't stop. I see a dark, abandon alley and only hope that theres an exit and no one there. 

OMG!!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! THIS IS ACTUALLY CRAZY. IT HAS BEEN NINE LONG MONTHS WITHOUT UPDATING. I KNOW I SAID THAT I WOULD BE UPDATING ON CERTAIN DAYS LAST YEAR, BUT THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT. I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT NEW YEARS, AND I WILL BE HOPEFULLY UPDATING A LOT MORE THIS YEAR, AND PROBABLY FINISHING THE BOOK THIS YEAR TOO. PLEASE VOTE, AND COMMENT.

     UNTIL NEXT TIME H.