Chapter 17

~~HARRY~~

That's it! I am getting in the room, whether she likes it or not. 

"Summer if you are by the door move now!" I screamed, hoping she would listen to me. 

"1..2..3! I'm coming in!" I say while my feet carry me towards the door. With one swift hit, I manage to get it open. I look around the room and see no sign of her. How can this be happening? I search the room to see how the hell she got out, and that's when I see the big white window open.

"WHY SUMMER! WHY!" With one swift motion, I get my stuff and head out to find her. 

~~SUMMER~~

I trip and fall down. I don't have it in me anymore to run. I hide behind a bunch of trash that is sitting right beside me. All I can think about right now is about the man that was chasing me I thi-...

His hands grab me before I can finish my thought. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" 

"HELP!" "HELP!' 

It was useless no one was going to save me. 

My body collides with the hard brick wall, instantly red slimy blood drips down to my fingertips. 

"You thought you could out run me, didn't you?" The man asked. Goosebumps arose on my skin hearing his old raspy voice. 

"ANSWER ME!" He says while gripping his hands on my hair and pulling me down.

"No"

"Listen here baby, you made a mistake by running, and now you are going to pay for it." I couldn't even process what that must have meant before he hit me with a glass bottle, knocking me out. 

~~HARRY~~

I press the gas pedal and fast as I could. I will not let her run away from me. I know I was a total jerk to her, but I can't lose her. I might sound so selfish right now but quite frankly I don't care. All I want is her. I want her wrapped up in my arms at night. I want her to be the first person I see in the morning and the last person I see at night. I want to be her go-to person, the person she can tell all problems and secrets to. I want to be the person she trusts with her life. I will forever regret all those bad things I did to her. I will make it up to her. I will make her feel like a princess and cherish her. I want to be her one and only and for her to be mine, and I plan to do everything in my power to make sure that happens but first I need to find her, and when I do I will tell her everything. I won't stay quite and make a mistake again. I will tell her I love her, and that I am in love with her, and maybe she can love me too.

Now I need to think where would she go...

Well its been half a year since I have published anything, and i know I said  I would publish regularly but things got pretty hectic these past few months, but I am back and, maybe this time, I can actually focus and write, but thank you, everyone that continues to read this story. I just found out that I have people all over the world reading this like Australia (which is where I want to live someday) and Germany, Indonesia, and many other places, so thank you to all you guys that read my book!! 

until next time H.