Chapter 39 - Hanging out in the mall

Start from the beginning

"OMG! That is so sweet!!!" Bea said.

Trixh said, "Did you two kissed?!"

"Uh, well.. kind of but ...we're interrupted." I said.

"Oh, but you two already kissed right?" Bea asked.

"Of course! Actually, we're each other's first kiss." I said and widened my smile.

"That's so Romantic." Trixh and Bea said dreamily.

I rolled my eyes at them and said, "I'm pretty sure you two have boyfriends too!"

Trixh and Bea looked down at their empty plates at the same time and I realized that they actually don't but then they smiled widely.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"We don't have boyfriends cause we're to young to have!" Bea and Trixh chuckled together. Wow, their minds work together, I think. Gosh!

"Oh, okay." I said.

"So, Bea, you're an only child?" Noreen asked.

"Yep, I am. And Trixh is the one I treat like my own sister." Bea said.

"Yeah, she often calls me 'T'." Trixh said.

"And you call me 'Bhey'!" Bea said, pointing to Trixh.

Here we go again.

Trixh smirked and said, 'But you're the one who came up with the names first!"

Bea said, "I know!"

"C'mon you two. Cut it out." I said.

"Hey, let's go shopping!" Trixh said.

"What?! You already spent  $40!" I said.

"Yeah I know but you? You haven't bought even one outfit yet!" Trixh said.

"Yeah, T is right." Bea said.

"Guys, I didn't brought much money with me." I said.

"Don't worry about that! We'll be the one who'll pay so chill!C'mon let's go!" Trixh said.

"Fine." I said and they dragged me to some boutiques that I haven't been to in my entire life.

They dragged me to different stores I have never been to before, like...

Kids of Bayo, Penshoppe, Bench, Get Laud and the Department store.

While we were looking at the ramp of clothes, a group of filipino girls came to us. I immediately put on my huge sunglasses to disguise. I hope it helps.

"Oh My Gosh! It's Trixh and Beatriz!" a girl said. I sighed of relief.

"Hi!" Trixh and Bea said together.

"Pwede pa-picture?"(Means, can we take a picture?) one of the girl said. Man! I didn't understand them.

"Ah, sure!" Trixh said and one of the girls gave me a camera, and I realized that they want a picture with Trixh and Bea. Now I understand.

"1, 2, 3, smile!" I said and snapped a photo.

"Thank you!" the girl who gave me her camera said. As they were about to leave us, I took off my sunglasses and one of them recognized me. Crap!

"Wait, Are you... Sandy? Sandy Wakefield?"

I don't know what to do but to admit.

"Uh, y-yes. I am." I said.

Then all of the girls squealed. Oh shit!

"Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh!" They all said.

"Run! Now!" Noreen said. Then we all ran and ended up, panting like dogs.

"Gee, Sandy. You better careful next time." Noreen said.

"It's not my fault! I thought they already left." I defensed myself.

"Okay, nevermind. Now let's go pay for those." Noreen said.

"Wait! We said we'll be the one to pay, remember?" Trixh said.

"Okay, fine." I said.

Then we payed for our stuffs and went home cause we're really really exhausted.

Trixh called her mom to pick us up. I looked at the time and oh wow! It's already 7pm.

---At The house---

"Hey mom! We're home!" I yelled, not wondering where my mom or dad was.

"Oh hi sweetie, How's your day?" Mom asked.

"Great! Trixh and Bea are with us in the mall." I said.

"Okay, sweetie, Did you already had your dinner?"

"Not yet mom but I'm not that hungry." I said.

"Okay, sweetie. I think you're really tired. Go take some rest."

"Thanks mom." I said and went upstairs to my room with some paperbags with me.

I dropped the paperbags inside mt walk-in closet and changed into my PJ's.

I took my laptop and logged on to Twitter and saw that Greyson just tweeted.

@greysonchance: Almost done working with my new single. (:

and another one,

@greysonchance: Hey @SandyMichelle , I miss you SO bad!

he just tweeted that last one a few seconds ago and now, my mentions are flooding because of the hate that Greyson's fans are sending to me. Gee, Grey and I have been together almost a year and they still can't take it?

Then Greyson tweeted again,

@greysonchance: Please stop sending hate to @SandyMichelle . You're hurting her feelings, if you hurt her, it's like you're hurting me too. So please stop, I love her and that'll never change.

I smiled. I retweeted and favorited it. Then I mentioned Grey.

@SandyMichelle : @greysonchance Thank you Grey! I miss you too!! I love you too!! <33

Then I logged off to twitter,

I layed down my bed and closed my eyes. And the next thing I know is I fell asleep.

__________________

Hi! Sorry for the late upload. I know this one is boring. Don't worry, the next chapters are gonna better. (: 

Leave a COMMENT! (: or vote or fan me! Thanks! Love y'all!!! <33333