Chapter 34

August

*

"Wow that was a trill!" Aulani giggled walking into our hotel room. "Listen to you thinkin' you bout that life now." I chuckled. "my nigga I've been bout that life,do you know who my pops is?" She got all up in my face. "You don't even know who ya pops is. Go on somewhere." I mushed her face laughing. "You a clown."

" I  know You are but what am I?" she sang plopping on the bed, sitting legs crossed. "Drunk." I laughed sitting her food next to her. We didn't want to come straight here, so we went to a low down bar. "Eat this and drink some water to sober up mama." She nodded.

" I really appreciate you August." She slurred a little. "No problem ma." I kick my shoes off. "No I really appreciate you and I should've stuck around when you was at your lowest." she hiccuped letting me know she was about to cry. "It's all right baby, Ain't nobody mad at ya but you. You all good because I made you go away. I'm mad at myself more than anything." I pulled her into my now bare chest.

"But I should've known you was just expressing your anger and not just up and leave." She began to cry even more. "It's all good ma, look at me." I grabbed her chin. Her eyes locked with mine. " I'm fine I healed well, now it's time to heal your heart which I broke. Okay?"

"Okay." She's smiled weakly as we both began to lean into each other. For the first time in forever our lips met and move in one great movement. I took her bottom lip in my mouth as she tangled our tongues together. I began to grow up under my pants. She crawled on top of me and threw her arms around my neck. Grinding against my groin and moaning on my lips, I felt the urge to give this girl what she wants.

I flipped us over to where I was on top hovering over her. I'll slid her dress of showing her round breasts. I began massaging them as our tongues danced together. I could tell her pussy was like an ocean by now because of that moan she released.

Going between her thick thighs, I blew on her flesh causing her to quickly close them, but I reopen them smirking. I dived and devoured her heat. She put her hands on the back of my head pushing me closer to her pussy as she moaned. She threw her head back in pure bliss with closed eyes. Her legs begin to shake as she squirmed away, so I grabbed her legs bringing her back to me. And she begin to approach her orgasm, she attempted to push me away but I kept a firm grip on her thighs. I kept licking, sucking, and slurping on her pussy.

She moaned loudly as she finally reached her climax. Catching my breath from what I do best,she took my pants off letting my dick sprang free. She licked her lips and crawled onto her knees. "You ain't got to do that Ma."

"Let me." She looked at me as she took me into her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the head, using both hands to pump me soft. I threw my head back groaning. She looked me directly in my eyes as she deep throated my shit.

I let out the most throaty moan no girl other than Aulani has made me do as I felt the back of her throat. Spit and saliva traveled down her mouth landing on to her full breast. She was enjoying this as much as I was because she moaned making a vibration on my shaft causing me to overload.

I gripped the back of her head and began to thrust in to her mouth. I started slow but picked up my pace as I felt my climax reaching.
Thrusting roughly into her mouth with one hand on her pussy, I nutted. She swallowed every drop of it and smiled at a nigga.

"Goddamn." I picked her up and pushed her up against the wall. Gripping her throat I put one of her legs up and slowly slid in. She gasped to my size stretching her. I let go of her neck and picked up her other leg slowly thrusting inside her wet goodness. Fucking her relentlessly against the wall while she cried out in pure pleasure. As I looked deep in her eyes, I knew I wanted her for better or for worse.

I tossed her onto the bed and slid two fingers into her pussy. Going back down  and flicking my tongue over her clit, she bucked her hips. Gripping the sheets she came again. I took my fingers out and slowly slid back in.

I pounded into her core, as she scratched my back and bit into my shoulder. Her pussy had a firm grip keeping me from at least trying to hold my seed.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as I grabbed her throat showing no mercy. I slid out of her and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. I place her head down into the pillow with one hand and gripped her waist with the other, giving her a perfect arch. Sliding in slowly she moans softly before I gave her a long deep strokes making her yelp.

As I picked up my pace, I tangled my hand in her hair and grab it harshly. Banging into her aching pussy, I pulled her head up so I can look at her faces from the mirror. I watched her sexy love faces as I fucked her.

She begins to shake under me as she came. She opened her mouth but no words came out. Tears roll down her face as I slammed into her forcefully. She grab the sheets and came again . I flip us over to where I was on my back. She began to bounce causing her breast to move. I gripped them and reached to suck each of them.

She threw her head back as she bounced. Putting her hands on my chest for balance, I grabbed her hips and began to pound into her. "This my pussy, you hear me?"

"Ye-yesss." She moaned.
I rammed inside her as my dick began to throb. I groaned loud and released inside of her. she rolled off laying next to me. I wrapped my arms around her as she gave me a passionate kiss. " I think I love you now." She whispered.

"Shidd me too."

------
A little hot over there?
You good girl?
Sike nah😂

Auddie out❤️