Chapter 18

Aulani

*
"No the hell ya dirty ass jus' didn't fart." August looked at me. "No." I silently laughed to myself. "You lyin'." He smacked his lips and rolled down the windows. "August it slipped." I laughed out loud.

"How the fuck something slip out the cheeks of ya ass." He shouted which made me laugh even more. "Why you think this so funny. Aulani you gettin' too comfortable 'round a nigga."

"My fault." I laughed. He shook his head and pulled into the parking lot of the beach we were going to watch waves at. As long as we aren't on boats I'm good. "I don't know why you keep playing wit me."

"How can I not when your a game." I grabbed his hand, but he yanked away and got out the car. "Oh really that's how ya feel?" I laughed and got out as well.

"No babe I'm just playing." I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Mmh you jus sayin' dat cause I'm payin' fo' this shit."

I kissed his exposed back. "Come on Aulani chill out."

We walked into the booth where we was supposed to meet a guy named Ricardo, who is the instructor.

"Are you August and Aulani?" A guy came to the front asking. "Yes sir." I shook his hand. "Well lets get you suited up and ready to ride. Ride what?  Better not be a damn boat.

We got into our suits and went to the dock where the boats were stationed. "Boats." I stared at them. "Come on Lani, it's not dat bad."

"Boats." Was all I could say. I shook my head and walked back to the shore. "Wait wait Aulani. Come on ma' it ain't dat bad. You won't even realize you on there. It's gonna be so fast." August said catching up to me.

"No I can't it's too scary." I shook my head. "Come on Lani I'll be right there with you. I won't let anythin' happen to you I swea'." I looked to see if he was lyin'.

"Positive?" He nodded. I sighed and nodded as well. "Okay." He grabbed my hand and led me back over to the boats.

We stepped onto it, which caused it to rock. I held onto August's waist tighter than before. "I got you mama." He sat down and I sat on his lap. The boat started to move. I hid my face in August's neck and waited for the whole thing to be over.

*

August

"Augussstttt." Aulani slurred as I dragged her into our hotel room. "Yeah?" She had too many drinks tonight. She's takin' this whole twenty age legal mess to the head like she did with all 15 shots of henny and tequila she drunk tonight. As we was watchin' the waves mama took it upon herself to drink the night away which was the worst thing she could've done all week.

"I don't wanna go in there." She whined. "Come one Lani." I tried to pick her up, but she would hit me. "Nooo I don't wanna." She cried even louder. People walkin' past would stare because she was cryin'.

"Aight aight you don't have to jus' stop cryin'." I covered her mouth. "Ok." She stopped cryin' and smiled. "What you wanna do?" I wiped a hand down my face.

"Mmm nothing I wanna go into the room now." She whined again. "Mama chill." I opened the door when her waterworks started again. Never again is she drinkin' on my watch.

We walk inside the room and immediately Aulani trips over her feet and falls. Luckily I caught her before she planted face first on the floor. "Stop August let me go!" She began to kick. "Let me jus get you inna bed first." I carried her to the bed. I laid her on the bed and began to take off her heels and pants.

"Tonight I'm gonna dance for you ooh." She sang in my ear soundin like a dyin' dolphin. I laughed and pulled her shirt over her head. "Aight ma lay down."

"No I will not. You are not getting my goodies." She crossed her legs. "Lani I don't want your goodies." I lied. "Rape!" She screamed, but I covered her mouth. "Shit. Damn girl you trynna get me locked up." I got out the bed takin' off my clothes.

"No daddy then I won't be able to feel on you." She stood on the bed and began to dance. "Aight ma lets go to sleep." I pulled her down laughin'.

"But I want you." She grabbed my dick. "Ahh shit. Mm let go." I froze up. No other person, but myself has touched him for the last two months. So anything will trigger him.

"Why it's mine, right?" She began to jack it slowly. "Ohh Lani chill ma for real." I groaned. "But I don't want to." She pouted not lettin' go. "Please just fo me." I cringed.

Using all my force, I moved her hand. She began cryin' again. I can't deal wit this shit. "August I try so hard to make everyone happy, but it just doesn't work. I want to give my all to you, but I'm so scared that once I give you my innocence you'll leave me."

I grabbed her and put her face on my chest as I gently played in her hair. "It's aight baybeh, I won't leave. Once you hand yourself to me, I'll know that you completely trust me, so I would never. I know how to treat a lady and dat is exactly what you are. You ain't wanna these wanna be hood bitches you a independent and responsible lady, who takes very good care of herself. Aulani you are beautiful inside and out don't every let anyone tell you different." I leaned in to kiss her, but she got out the bed and darted to the bathroom. I soon heard her throwing up into the toilet.

Yeah it set. I like this girl.
-----
Chapter 18 is up and 19 is soon to come.
Stay woke and aware
VOTE AND COMMENT

Auddie out ❤️