Chapter 12

Aulani

*
I woke up the next morning, feeling better than ever. August was still sleeping, so I slowly slid out of his grip and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Grabbing a spare toothbrush a wash cloth and towel I sat it on the side of the bed.

Picking his clothes up from the floor moving them onto a nearby chair. I went into the room, where Tamia slept and saw her up watching tv. "Hey stink." I kissed her cheek.

"Hey sissy." She smiled. "Let's get you dressed." Since I had clothes I brought for her recently, I put her in the tub and got her dressed. She looked, so cute. I so can't wait to dress up a little me.

((Outfit))

((Outfit))

While she brushed her teeth, I did her hair. She look like somebody mama, but it's so cute. We went downstairs and headed straight to the kitchen.

"You wanna help me make Aug breakfast?" She nodded and jumped onto the stool. "I like Auggie."

"Me too." I smiled. I've really grown to like this man in not much time. You can ask everyone, I'm not the one who quickly jumps into relationships. Well any relationship lol. I'm that one type of girl a man wouldn't want because I'm so cautious with everything I do.

August only being the second person I've kissed. The first person was a boy when I was in the seventh grade. We was at a birthday party and we was playing truth or dare. My best friend at the time was a girl name Claire. She dared me to kiss the boy Zarachy or eat sardines full of mustard and I dislike both.

As I worked on the pancakes I let Mia help cut up fruits, but with a spoon. Not having accidents on my watch. It's taking a while, but it's getting done. After the pancakes, fruit, bacon, and sausages were finished I moved onto the eggs. "Mimi go set the table for me please."

"Otay." She made her way to the dining room. "Damn ma' ya' cookin' a nigga breakfast?" I felt a hand slip around my waist. "Yeah, good morning." I put the eggs onto a plate.

"Good mawnin' baybeh." He kissed my lips. I tried to pull away, but he deepened it to the point where he had picked me up and sat me on top of the counter. "Auggie!" Tamia came running into the kitchen. August pecked my lips again then turned to Tamia. He picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Munchkin!" She laughed as he blew strawberries on her cheeks. August is so good with her, I love the way he treats Tamia. I wonder how it would be if we were to have kids. Wait what?

"Come on babies time to eat." I brought the eggs into the dining room. August sat Tamia in a chair and sat in his own. I fixed everyone's plate before my own, like a lady should. "Aight na' since ya did everything let me say grace and washed the dishes."

"I guess so." I sighed. He grabbed Tamia and I hands before clearing his throat.

"Fatha' I come to ya to thank ya' fo' the food dat the beautiful lady of this house has made. Thank ya' fo' the roof over our heads and clothes on our back. Thank you fo' the food our bodies is about ta' consume. In Jesus name we pray Amen."

"Amen." We repeated after him. "Mm this shit is good." August made some type of face and pointed to the chocolate chip pancakes I made. "Mm it is." Tamia did the same.

August looked at her and laughed in her face. Tamia copied as they went back and forth. So cute. I would take a picture, but I left my phone upstairs.

*

"Thanks baybeh dat was so good." August said from the passenger seat of my car. We are on our way to take Tamia back home. "Welcome boo." I smiled and put some lipstick on. "What's dat fo'?" He pointed at the Rubi Woo Mac lipstick I just applied to my lips. "Lipstick." I popped my lips and looked in the mirror.

"Fuck ya need dat fo'? Girl if you 'ont put some damn carmex on ya shit and be happy." He huffed and gave me a napkin. "So not happening and I'm fine with this both ways."

"Mmh whateva make me have to fuck up a nigga while we out in these hea' streets." He looked out the window. "Aww is my Auggie pooh upset."

"No." He grumbled. "August babe give me a kiss." I puckered my lips while pulling into my parents driveway. "I shouldn't, but I will." He kissed me, but not for long because my mom and dad pulled up next to us.

"Orrr Aulani kissing a boy." Mama said like a little five year old girl. "Yeah I see." My dad said getting out of the car. I closed my eyes and waited for him to yell, but it's never came instead I heard him dap up August. "Take care my daughter punk."

"I will Ghost, I'll fulfill her every need." August smirked my way. "Woo I hear that." Mama cooed. "Watch it both of y'all." Daddy pointed between mama and August. "I'm for real I'll give Lani whateva' she needs. Ain't dat right baybeh?" He looked my way.

"Yep." I smiled. My dad nodded and got Tamia out of the back seat. "Aight y'all be safe." We nodded. I went to put my car in R, but I received a text message. It was my mother.

Told ya' now get you some.

She is too much. "Take me home real quick, I gotta change my clothes."

*

We arrived at August house a hour ago, I don't know what's taking him so long on the fact that he took a shower at my place. "August come on, I still have to check out the store." I yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"Aight hold on." He called from his room. When he finally came down the steps, he looked good.

"Ya' ready?" He asked grabbing my keys. "Mmh." I opened the door to a female. "Is August here?"

"Uhh August?" I called behind me not letting my eyes leave the girl. "Yea?"

"Come here." I heard him come towards me. "Man wha- Fuck ya doin' hea' ?"

----
Who is it at my door?
Who do y'all think it is?
Well that's chapter 12
More coming
Vote and comment

Auddie out❤️