Mikuni x Sadistic! Yandere! Reader [ Crazy in love ]

Hello! I am going to make a Mikuni x reader one shot because Mikuni is AWESOME! I mean... if you don't agree you wouldn't be reading this chapter, right?

So basically, y/n had met Mikuni when he had saved her from the cycle of abuse she was put through everyday by her parents, but he didn't think anything of it. A few years later he notices a girl following and seeming to be taking picture of him. 

-Cookie-chan

______________________

Mikuni pov:

  I've noticed this girl I'm going to assume is 18 years old following me, maybe I was delusional - I highly doubt it though. Currently, I had sent my Jeje to check if he had seen any suspicious activity in the area since I had been feeling paranoid at the moment. If only had I known that was a bad idea. Jeje was taking  a very long time it had already been 30 minutes.

Y/n pov:

  Mikuni seems paranoid, I wonder why. Maybe it's me? It can't be, I'm only protecting Mikuni-senpai. He had sent Jeje to scout the area, now, I could finally have Mikuni with me forever! I went up to Mikuni senpai. "Ah, so you're the one that's following me. We'll have to do something about that... Jeje!" Mikuni senpai yelled as he waited for Jeje I only grinned, " Mikuni - senpai, I'm afraid that you won't see Jeje again, in fact, here's a little gift," I said as I showed him the paper bags I had hidden behind my back. His face turned into an expression of shock as he took the paper bags out of my hand and I licked the Servamp's blood off my hands.  Some of the blood wiped on to my face as I was licking it off my now moist hands. 

  Mikuni- senpai stared at me with fear planted on his face. One thing that he didn't notice is the rag in my other hand. I had quickly pinned him to the ground while holding the chloroform rag in my hand and placing it over Mikuni- senpai's nose, " Mm, Mikuni - senpai we're going to have so much fun! No one's going to here our screams of pleasure where we're going!" I smirked with every word I said. He finally passed out and we headed far away.

Mikuni pov:

  I woke up in a dark room pinned to a hospital bed (Tell me if you get the reference. First one to get it right get's a shout out.) I saw the girl's h/l h/c hair shimmering in the light. " I see you're up Mikuni-senpai," she giggled she seemed to have a scalpel in her right hand, "I'll show you how much I love you with this scalpel!" she said with a crazed laugh. She had lifted up her shirt showing her stomach and hit her skin with the blade. She carved into her stomach while making pained screams. Once she was done, I saw her finished work it had the word " MIKUNI" on it with blood draining from the cuts. Her eyes had tears in them as she laughed insanely. I tried wiggling out of my bindings but they only got tighter.

  She sat next to my laid down form while stroking my hair, " I know we're both virgins, so let's have our first time be the best, okay?" she stated. I was chained up in this lair with no chance of escape.