Epilogue

This chapter is dedicated to MidnightWhisperer:) also a super good friend and constant supporter. Her works are great! Do check them out^_^

Katherine sincerely stood by her promise to Wasifa. She researched and she studied about Islam and the revelations took her by a storm. She read the Quran and her heart and mind opened up to the light of the truth. Her view of the world changed.

During all those heavily emotion charged days, she always had a shoulder to lean on. Wasifa was always by her side, whether in person or as a pillar of support.

And at long last that fateful day came, when Katherine uttered the declaration of “La Ilaha Illallahu Muhammadur Rasulullah”[There is no God but Allah, Muhammad is Allah's messenger]

And in that moment, when an overwhelming emotion of sheer freedom washed over her and made her break down into tears, Wasifa held her hand and thanked The Lord again and again for the uncountable blessings and mercy that He had bestowed.

The life after was not easy, Katherine was ostracized from the society and disowned by her own family. She was alienated from all the people she hold dear. But not a single hurtful action could touch her heart, they got repelled and reflected because she was protected by the light that was Islam and she was devoted to her Creator.

And she only wished, someday, those people may find the light that she discovered.

*********************************************************************************************************** Don't forget to let me know about your thoughts and opinions^_^. Constructive criticism will be highly appreciated!