Chapter 12

A/n im sorry guys but this is gonna be the last chapter of this story. There will be another one out which is gonna be a sequel. In mid December. With that being said lets get on with the last chapter!!!

Y/n Pov

Its has been a few years and i had like 2 children and the children was with Jason, but when i told him he said and i quote,"I dont want your baby its not mine so leave me alone." Since he said that i left him and i started to cut again, but i gave birth to twins one boy and one girl. The Boy is the oldest by 2 minutes and his name is Jake Zalv. The girl is called Lola Zalv. (If thats ur name then u can change it) They are now 5 so it has been around 6 years since i left. I got the kids dressed then i got dressed. Today i was taking them to the park.

"Ok Jake and Lola come one!!" I yelled for them. They ran down the stairs and went into my car.  I got in then drove to the park. We got there Jake and Lola ran for the swing set. I got out and sat by a bench watching them. I was watching them until someone i didnt want to see. It was their father. I shot up and ran to them.

"Ok kids its time to go."

"Ok mommy." They said hopping off of the swing set as Jason started to walk to them. I grabbed their bags and we went into the car.

"Mommy why did we leave so soon." We didnt drive yet.

"Your father was there." I said sighing as the 2 jumped in Joy until they realized why i left quickly.

"H-he didnt w-want us?" Jake pouted as Lola started to cry as i nodded. I heard a knock on my window and saw that Jason was right there. I rolled it down. 

"WHAT?" I spat at him.

"What cant a guy want to see his kids?" He asked as he looked in the back.

"They arent ur kids u lost that word when u said u didnt want them." I said as i rolled the window up and drove away making sure to to drive on His foot. He fell in pain screaming i just smirked and made my way home with my 2 cute kids. I got there in a time of 2 minutes. The kids got out and ran to the door. I got out unlocked the door they ran in and i walked in and closed the door behind me and locked it so that no cps can break in. Thats why i have a glass that cant be broken. (Forgot what it was called XD)

Sorry guys but that is all for this story. Like i said there will be another story of this coming out mid December. I hope u understand. Now that all my old stories are done there is gonna be alot of new books coming out. Hope u liked this and understand. With that being said Bye!!

Lola and Jake: COME BACK SOON!!