Chapter 2

Toy maker Pov

I turned all of them but Y/n into a doll. Because i had saw what happened and i get it. But i don't think the others will like her. Well probably Jeff wont like her and Sally might not let her out of her room because she wants to play with her. But i get her and i saved her so she is my prize.

Y/n Pov

I wake up in a odd place but it seems like i will be safe here. So i let my heart chose and it choose to stay here. So i waited for some one to come and bring me some food. The door creaked open. To reveal Toy maker. Then i remember everything. This is toy maker that saved me. I run up to him and hug him i say. "Thank.....You.." He hugged back. He then said that he had brought me food and told me that we were in his realm that he had made and that he will have some other guest come over. So i just went outside and ran into a Stuffed Bunnie that was Blue. He also talked. That had shocked me but. He was made by the Toy maker so i should have seen this coming. I walk along with the bunnie and i put him on my shoulder and start to walk to the play ground. I could see there were some other people there. Well they looked like Baby dolls and i love dolls. So i go and play on the play ground. 

Ok guys i know this is short just wait there will be more coming Bye

Stay COOL

~Hannah/Dark_Moon_Angel