Ch.2

I slowly make my way home, is there even a point in getting better? I don't know at this point.

I get home and shut the door, I drop the bag of tablets on the counter top and flop onto the sofa.

"I'm never gonna get better am I?" I say to myself, I sigh as I realise I've lost all hope, something that's always kept me going. Hope.

I start to throw things, plates and anything else that's in my way. I grab a knife and start slicing.

"I-I just need to be hopeful! That's all! I don't need any of those tablets! And I don't deserve friends! As long as I let people use me then nothing bad will happen!"

After hours of crying and countless cuts, there's a knock on the door. I quickly look around, the only bloods that's around the place is on my shirt.

I quickly do up my coat to cover it, and answer the door. "Hello?" I say as I open it. It's my neighbour, Hinata.

"Are you okay? There a lot of noise coming from here" he states looking around, I quickly close the door and step outside so he can't see the mess inside.

"Huh? What makes you think that, I'm sure it's just the tv, I'm fine!" I say.

"Okayyy then... hey what's that?" He asks pointing at my sleeve. The. Blood has dripped down Onto my hand. Shitshitshit!

"O-oh I was just making some food and I accidentally cut my hand,haha!" I say.

"Okay then I'll take to you later then!" I say opening the door to walk in.

"Hey! Wait a second!" He says grabbing my wrist. I hiss in pain. "W-wait a second, what happened?!" I step inside as he follows, I close the door.

"Nothing just leave" I say as I walk over to the kitchen. "W-what the hell happened in here? Did you do this?" He asks.

"Look you wouldn't understand so can you just leave now?" I say. He looks at the knife that I stupidly left on the table, his eyes widen.

" come here" he says,

"Huh?" I turn to him confused. He walks over to me and grabs my arm, pushing me up against the counter. I start to panic.

"Take off your jacket" he says."n-no, j-just leave already!" I say, the panic obvious in my voice.

he pulls at my jacket, "s-stop! L-let go!" I try to tug my arm from his grip but he's too strong.

"You need help komaeda! So shut up and let me help you!"

"Please just leave! I'll be fine so please-!" He takes my jacket off and inspects the cuts on my arm. He's too strong to push away.

He sighs. "I knew you were crazy but not to the point of doing this" he says.

"I'm not crazy! Insult me or whatever I don't care just get out!" I state tugging my arm away from him now that he's loosened his grip.

He grabs my upper arm and drags me over to the sofa. "Sit down I'm gonna get some bandages"he says going to the bathroom, the door was wide open so he could probably see the bandages from here.

He comes back in with the bandages in hand. I cross my arms.

"Give me your arm" he says. I stay with my arms crossed. He sighs grabbing my arm and pulling it towards him. Pulling me along with it.

"Your really skinny" he states as he bandages my arm. "I'm not" I state as I blankly stare at my wrist.

"Your arm is half the size of mine!" He says. I sigh, I get this a lot.

"Can we not talk about my weight?" I say as more of a demand than a question.

He looks at me with a mixture of confusion and concern, "okay then, but I'm not just gonna leave it there" he says finishing the bandage.

His face changes to disappointment. "What?" I say.
"We have to clean up this mess don't we?"