Story Twelve

A/N: Oh my, my, oh hell yes. (Points if you get it) Aka how I feel every time I manage to update, so I hope you enjoy :)

Castiel woke up in the brisk morning air and found himself pressed up against Dean's chest. He could tell Dean was awake, and Dean probably knew he was awake.

Cas tried to extract himself from Dean's tight embrace, but Dean's arms only tightened around him.

"Dean," Castiel whispered, "Can I get up now?"

Dean just grinned a little, and kept his eyes closed. He snuggled a closer to Cas. It seemed he was determined to keep Castiel from getting out of bed by cuddling him into oblivion.

"Deeaan," Cas whined. He would never have admitted it, but he was actually enjoying the affection, and a smile played around the corners of his lips.

"It's too early to wake up," Dean mumbled, "So let's just act like we're still asleep."

Castiel shook his head and strained against Dean's tight cuddles to kiss his lips briefly.

Dean was quiet for a moment, then said, "That's not something you normally do in your sleep."

Although Dean couldn't see him, Cas saw fit to roll his eyes. Castiel thought for a minute or two, debating whether to press the matter.

"Dean," he eventually whispered.

Dean sighed and released his boyfriend, but Cas stayed where he was.

He pulled Dean even closer and allowed their legs to tangle together.

"Dean, I was going to say we can pretend to be asleep for a little while longer."

Dean smiled and wrapped his arms around Castiel. "Good, because I didn't wanna let you go that easy."

So yeah. Short but I thought it was a cute idea. Also so far in all my fics they have been in a pre-established relationship. That cool with you guys or should I do one of those I-just-realized-I-have-feelings-for-you fics? Let me know in the comments, don't forget to vote, and until next time keep on keepin on!