Finn Harries- According to You

"Is he still ignoring you?" a male British voice asked in disbelief through the phone.

"Yup and I'm ready to shank him with a fork." You spoke in a totally serious voice. Silence filled your room for a moment then at the same time you both started to die of laughter. 

"Hahaha! Okay, Love! Don't do it quite yet, let me join in on the fun." The laughter still in his incredible hot  voice.

"Fine, we'll just ship the body to Jack and have him hide the body." Again both chuckling at the thought of Jack receiving a dead body in the mail.

"Love, you should do the talent show at your school. Its your last year; honestly your talented, beautiful, incredible, funny and loads more. You should show him that and write the song!"

"Your right! and Thank you Finn, you honestly are the best I just wish I could see you in person."

"Yeah, me to-" An alarm went off in the back. "Oh I'm sorry, we both have school tomorrow. Message me later. Night, Love!"

"Night." 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Are you nervous?" The familiar voice asked.

"Is that even a question?" you snapped at him. "Oh I'm sorry Finn, you have been nothing but nice and I am just so mean to you."

"No! no! Love, it's fine you have every right to be nervous." his voice still so polite.

"I'm going on in a minute! i wish you were here." you sighed still extremly anxious.

"I do too but you will be perfect." his voice unusually clear then most times.

"Wish me luck." as a man waved for you to come on stage.

"I would but you don't need it, Love." 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

'According to you' 

You started off a bit shaky but kept going.

I'm stupid,

I'm useless,

I can't do anything right.

According to you

I'm difficult,

hard to please,

forever changing my mind.

you took a deep breath looking in your now ex-boyfriend.

I'm a mess in a dress,

can't show up on time,

even if it would save my life.

According to you. According to you.

Your ex looked pretty happy about how this was going and you were pretty sure this would end up how he would want it. Then the most flawless face stepped into the autorium making girls scream and faint but giving you a giant boost.

But according to him

I'm beautiful,

incredible,

he can't get me out of his head.

According to him