Love isnt the same as in love

Everyone has grown two years older. Mike and eleven were together and they were so happy. But Nancy was in deep shit. Steve and Jonathan were fighting for her but she couldn't decide. For two years she had Steven on her left arm while Jonathan was her right hand man. Bestfriend. But it was getting out of control. She didn't have any females to understand her and she felt so alone. She sniffed into her pillow sad. "I have brought you the chocolate and ice cream to silent your crying. "Eleven knocked. She needed a girl. She need anyone. She sat down after opening her door for eleven. El sat down on her bed with more then her list her said for Nancy. "Mike does this for when I cry"el said."I do not understand a lot but I can try to help with the reason you are crying"el said. She was still learning but for now she was stuck talking like the D.C. Character starfire. "I'm so confused el. Who do I choose. I love steve so why is Jonathan in my head. He's just my bestfriend. I-i love Steve"she explained. "You love Steven"el nodded. "I love Dustin"el said. Nancy became confused. She was dating her brother. Why would she tell her this . "And very much. I care a lot about him. He mean a lot to me and I will always remember that But if he died. I'd be very sad"el nodded. "But I am in love with mike. He makes me happy and when we arguing he makes it Up to me. I can see us having... what is it called"she mumbled."a future. A family. A love that has to go on for the ever. And if he were to die. I would have to give up. I would die myself."el said. "What do you mean "Nancy sniffed. Mike was listening on the other side of the door smiling. They haven't told each other they were in love with each other. "I am say that you love Steve. Steve is nice and loved. But are you in the love with steve? Or are you in the love with Johnathan. Think about it. Okay "el said rubbing her back. Mike walked in. "Hey nanc. Let's just face it you really are in love with Johnathan. Your putting him through hell while he waits for you"mike said. He had grown so handsome. Eleven popped off the bed hanging by hes side.

Nancy sat there with her head thinking. "Nancy. Johnathans here"eleven shouted. The wheelers parents weren't home. They went on a vacation. For who ever cares long. Eleven was snuggling in mikes arms as they watched tv but infrony of them was Johnathan who was fiddling with his fingers playing with his hair tossing his hair every few seconds. "Hey Nancy.i wanted to check-"he was cut off when Nancy kissed him not realizing the two teens just trying to enjoy here show but now more interested in what the hell happened. "I love Steve. A lot"Nancy said pulling away. Johnathan nodded just shocked but still upset. "But I'm in love with you. And I want you"she explained. He smiled grabbing her waist tight kissing her again happily back this time. She smiled while kissing him. "Told you"el shrugged eating popcorn. They blushed stepping off the the side. "You know I love you right?"he asked. El nodded kissing him for a second. "I do know. And I love you as much equally "she smiled.

Mike had put el to sleep in his bed. He was in the kitchen walking and then her heard arguing right in front of him . "I'm sorry I love him though. I love. I am in love with him. I love you but it's him I'm in love with"Nancy said rubbing her arms. Steven nodded a little pissed when his hand swung across her face. She gasped letting out a cry. "Nancy I'm so sorry"he tried but mike had pushed him to the floor punching him repeatedly for a good minute. Before getting up grabbing him by his collar getting him up leading him to the door. "Don't look talk whisper write text yell or touch my sister every a-fucking-gain. Or else me and Jonathan will take care of your problem"he spat"pushing him out the house shutting the door turning to a shocked Nancy. "I see you with him I'm gonna have el whip you're ass"he said stomping upstairs waking up el. "You think her and Johnathan were a good idea?"mike asked. She nodded. "Fine I trust you"he sighed going to his bed snuggling with her.

The next day they went to school. Same school. They were all high schoolers. Seniors - Johnathan Nancy Steve and sophomores- eleven will mike Lucas max Dustin.

Nancy was by her locker trying to hid the bruise Steven made. He looked around started to walk up to her. "Hey Nancy. I'm so sorry about last night "Steve started. She closed her locker walking away when while she was walking down the hall she was pulled into an embrace. She smiled knowing those kind hands. She kissed him knowing it kill steve. "What the fuck happened to you're face "he shouted. "Shhhh nothing. Nothing don't worry"Nancy said looking around seeing people looking at her "stop lying. After Nancy invited steve to break up with him. He hit her. I kicked him out of our house."mike in lighten Johnathan. "I'm gonna fucking kill him. I'm-"he stopped to let out a chuckled. Before turning on his heels stomping over to steve who just had his head in his locker looking for a way to make Nancy upset even jealous. Will and mike followed Johnathan passing by elevens locker grabbing her taking her away from the boy who tried to desperately get her. Mike smiled at him putting her under his arm. Sticking his tongue out then smiling following. Johnathan grabbed steve by his collar. "I'm starting to really question you Harrington."Johnathan spat. "Ohh don't act so happy that she chose you. She's choice anyone at this point. She's a whore" Steve said. Johnathan pulled his arm back only to be pulled away from Nancy. She pushed Johnathan back. "Stop it. Both of you steve I know you mad and I can understand why. Johnathan. I know you're mad and I can understand that too but this isn't how it's solved. We're adults. We're gonna talk about this. Steven don't talk about me or talk to me and we won't have trouble. Johnathan. Don't give into whatever he wants you to give in. He's not gonna be anything in like. He's not even out of freshmen math. You can have a bad record if you want to go to NYU. Johnathan nodded understand. "Slut"Steve shouted seeing everyone leaving to there class now leaving the boys eleven Nancy Steve and Johnathan. "Nancy. I love you and I wanna go to NYU badly but not enough to not beat his ass"Johnathan tried but he flew back to the lockers. Her grunted and he hit his bad but it wasn't painful. Eleven had her hand out holding it. "No. Let her take care of this the way she demands to"eleven told Johnathan. "I'm sorry. But why him. You loved me"steve said weak. Nancy nodded clinching her fist punching him hard. "No. No more. When you were dating me you alway told me what to do. And what we were gonna do. You never asked me what I wanted to do. You never asked if I were okay or if I needed space. Then you'd distance and cheat and lie! No - no more. "Nancy shouted. "You don't get to do that to me. El let him go. Johnathan let's go to class"she said grabbing him leaving with him. Steve sat there shocked at hurt. El dropped her hand wiping her nose. "You're so cute"mike smiled kissing her head. She giggled excited.