EXO Yixing(First Date)*Req*

It was a few days ago my best friend Yixing asked Me out on a date.I was in my Bedroom getting ready For the date.I couldn't believe he had a crush on me.I finished getting ready and run downstairs.After a few minutes of waiting My door bell rung and i ran to the Door.When I opened the door Yixing was standing there with Flowers and A smile.
"Annyeonghaseyo!"He said.I smiled at his cuteness he handed me the flowers and i welcomed him inside."Thank you,The flowers are very pretty."I said He smiled
"Its no Problem,Since you are my girlfriend right?"I chuckled"Of Course.I mean we are going on a date."He smiles Relieved.
"I guess we should go now."He says grabbing my hand And we leave.
He was such a gentleman he opened the car door and Made sure I didn't need anything the whole car ride.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
We made it to the Café We sat at a Table in the corner That had a nice window And Also a nice view."I Like this spot,It's perfect."I said Looking at Yixing with a smile.
"I'll remember that,for our next date to the Café."He smiled back at me.
The waitress Came and We ordered two chocolates With Whipped cream.
"I Love This."Yixing says."Love what?Hot CoCo.I know,me too."
He Chuckles "No being with you."
I Look down Smiling with a light Blush.
The waitress finally comes with our drinks Yixing smiling like a child As he takes light sips."Your Cute."He smiles And his cheeks turn a light shade of red."Thanks."I chuckle
I take a drink of my Hot Chocolate."Mm."
He chuckles"Do you like it?"I Smirk and lick my Lips"Of course it's delicious."He smirks"Good."We start talking about Different things and how much we loved being around each other,In the middle of our conversation Yixing Takes a Drink of his Coco .When he Set the Cup Down away from his mouth he had a whipped cream mustache.I chuckled"What?"He asked his eyes brows furrowed with confusion.
"You've got something right above Your lip."
He Was Grabbing a napkin to Wipe it off but I Stopped him and instead I pecked his Top lip and surprisingly successfully Got the cream off.
I now looks at Yixing who was surprised and blushing.
He then smiled Brightly
"I think I was supposed to do that,I'm could you please Somehow get Whipped cream On your cheek or lips Please?"
I laughed and rolled my eyes
This is going to be the best relationship ever.....