Chapter 12 ~ Gangs and Groups (Part 2)

Start bij het begin

"Sorry about that," Kurt apologized. "I'm Kurt." He held out his hand.

I shook it. "Clover."

"Kurt," Donnie said. "Our friends, well they got their bodies switched around by a Kraang machine and I was wondering if you knew anything about it."

Kurt nodded and sat down on a couch. "Well what did it look like?"

Donnie glanced at us.

"It was big," I said, attempting to remember."

"It shot yellow lasers!" Mikey told him.

"On one side was a bunch of buttons, a red one started it up."

"It kind of had a barrel on it...and uh...flashing lights."

"Oh!" My eyes lit up. "It was on a pedestal because it spun around!"

Kurt snapped his fingers and took out a long piece of paper. "What your friends got shot by was this." He gestured at the picture on the paper.

"Hey, that's it!" I said, recognizing the machine.

"It suppose to be drawn to mutagen coursing through the body." He explained.

"Is that why it locked on Nick and Mikey? Because they were close the machine and they were mutants?" Donnie asked.

Kurt nodded. "The purpose is to collect the mutagen but they more than likely messed something up and switched the bodies around."

"Is their a way to reverse it?" Donnie asked.

Kurt sighed. "I don't know," he said with a heavy sigh.

"What about the blue prints? You think we may be able to figure it out with the blue prints?" I chimed in.

Kurt's eyes lit up. "Blue prints."

He rummaged around before unrolling a new sheet of paper. On it was...

"You have the blue prints?" Donnie asked, amazed.

He nodded. "It's all yours, but under a condition."

"What sort of condition?" Mikey asked.

"I can't go into TCRI myself," Kurt explained. "But there is something I need."

We all waited.

"Mutagen, just one canister of it should be enough. I need to study it." He told us.

"Mutagen? That's all you need?" Mikey asked. "Piece of cake."

We climbed back out of the window and headed towards TCRI.

"At least now we got a goal." I said.

Donnie nodded but looked concern. "I wonder why Kurtzman wants the mutagen."

"He's a super natural detective. He's gunna study it!" Mikey said.

'Wow, Mikey may goof around all the time but he's pretty smart when he wants to.' I noted in my head.

I rammed into a shell and fell to the ground.

Donnie turned around and sighed. "Didn't you see me stop?"

I smiled and flipped back up. "Nope!"

Mikey beamed happily as Donnie sighed, again.

"Let's just get the mutagen and get it back to Kurt."

Mikey and I nodded.

We each took out our grabbing gun and shot it. I took out my nun-chucks and used it to scale across the line. Donnie used his Bo and Mikey used his nun-chucks too.