Step 38: Confiding in Dylan...

Start from the beginning

"Selena, what's wrong?" He used my name. Ouch.

"Nothing." I lied as I looked into his deep brown eyes. I had memorized those eyes so well that it hurt me to ever have to say goodbye to them.

I looked down and blinked away the few tears that threatened to fall.

"Oh. Okay." He said, going back to his work. We were a table away but he didn't hesitate to ask if I was okay. I would enjoy the gesture if I wasn't feeling so depressed right now.

"Just that I don't want to hear about your girlfriend." I mumbled under my breath.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. What am I going to do?

*

5-1-14

"Those glasses literally f*ck you up." Dylan's blue eyes captivated mine.

We were going through a DWI precaution for the people at prom. Dylan had ditched his date for Vegas so he wasn't going this weekend.

They put some glasses on him that made him visualize oddly so he acted as if he were drunk.

"Really?" I laughed. I enjoyed myself when Dylan was around. And even better? I forgot about Kevin.

"Yeah like they make it seem as your tilting and I was like f*ck I'm gunna fail." He laughed.

I smiled. His cowboy boots didn't help him much in the test either. He literally had to feel around his foot just to walk a straight line.

When the cops 'arrested' him, it was hot as hell. Seriously I wish I got a picture.

It was really hot seeing Dylan get arrested. I would definitely pay to see that again.

Throughout the entire thing I've seen Dylan get arrested, go to jail, take a photo for his mom of course curtsy of his sister tagging along, Now we were waiting for the community service booth.

"Then that lady back there scared the shit outta me. She was like, "I better not ever see you here in reality."" He laughed.

I laughed as well.

Soon the guys were running around smacking each other with lanyards. "How do you do that?" I asked.

Dylan quickly showed me then had me try. I failed until Damien helped me understand the process.

So right before he went to the community service booth, I smacked Dylan.

"Damn! That got between my legs." He laughed at me. I seriously could swim in his blue eyes.

He sat and took a psycological annalisis. All fake of course.

"Are you a drug dealer?" She asked.

"This is fake right?" He asked. She nodded.

"Then yes."

I burst out laughing, resting a hand on his shoulder for support.

Seriously Dylan is so funny I can't.

For the next few booths Dylan and I stuck together.

"So, says here you're a drug dealer." Another lady eyed Dylan.

"Yes." He nodded.

 She raised an eyebrow.

"No like not forreal!" He assured.

When we left the booth and sat at a table, we sat beside each other.

"I think that lady really thought I was a drug dealer." His eyes got wide as he breathed out.

"Me too." I burst out laughing.

"Draw the one thing you need in your life." The lady interupted Dylan and I's conversation.

"Money." The girl next to me said aloud.

I didn't know what to draw so I started drawing a family.

"Alcohol." Damien laughed.

"You guys are terrible. I'm drawing God." I looked over at Dylan's paper and saw he was drawing a cross.

Yeah I need God too obiously. So I started drawing a cross too.

Soon the DWI fake-out was over.

The girl we were with, Bethany, and I started walking back up to the building while Dylan and Damien were late for seasonal baseball practice.

5-8-14

Mid-twitter timeline scroll, Dylan plopped himself in a seat in front of me.

"So Selena," he began, drawing my attention to his beautiful blue eyes.

"Why do you like One Direction?"

You have got to be kidding me.

"Um, they make me happy."

He scrunched his face up and shook his head.

"Why do you like One Direction like no." "I listen to other bands to you know?"

"Like what?"

"Like 5 Seconds of Summer."

He shook his head. "No idea who that is."

"Fall Out Boy." "Nope." "You don't know who Fall Out Boy is?! Do you live under a rock!?" "Yes."

I sighed. Stupid sarcastic Dylan.

"Um... Fifth Harmony. Little Mix." "Hey Little Mix is that british group of girls right?" Aiden butted in.

"Yeah." I nodded.

Dylan looked at me, waiting for me to name more bands.

"Um... I'm not sure...  I just like a lot of bands."

"Still doesn't explain One Direction." "They sing amazing and they make me happy."

"Still not valid." He shook his head and laughed before walking off.

Hmm.

So later I sent him a picture of Harry telling in an interview how fans confide in their music to keep them strong. When Dylan didn't believe me still, I told him "It's like when you feel that nothing in the world can cheer you up but that one thing makes you happier. For me that's One Direction. Understand now?"

And finally, he understood. On the bright side of talking and being around Dylan, he made me forget Kevin. Forget the pain I had kept thinking about when I thought about him leaving.

Dylan? I was confiding in him. And I enjoyed it.

~~~~~

Ah Dylan is such a sweetheart. He has no idea he takes my mind off things.

So a day late but still not three weeks lol.

I have a bad feeling there is only one more chapter left :( THIS IS NOT THE END YET THOUGH!

I have figured out a lot since my last update but you'll just have to read the next update to understand what I'm talking about.

Thank you for all the supportive comments and votes!

Don't forget to comment, vote, and become a part of the wolf pack by fanning!

I love you guys and I'll see you guys next week! Bye!

*This is a fake location.