My dearest brother,
The grand ball is coming as I know very well. I remember when we were forced to interact and dance away but it was never me. I shall make an exception for you only. I am testing fate by asking for you to come where the barrier ends. I must see you in order to complete everything. I need Glade to come along, which I try to go against but he has something of mine. I have only short time that I am able to reach the people. I have quite a few letters inside the envelope. Miss you terribly.
Your loving sister, Lynx

Dear Aster,
The hourglass filled with frozen water represents the remaining time left for the heart. I wish I was writing you good news but I cannot lie to you, brother. The barrier froze and a cold winter was brought upon Glacial and the other kingdoms nearby. I, however, did my best to protect the kingdoms with my bare hands but no use. I went to see the heart floating with small cracks once again for the heart is not stable. He is keeping me warm and safe from the scars because the heart is affecting my health. This shall not be the last letter nor the last you shall hear from me. The next shall be the last you hear until you shall receive another message addressed to you.
Goodbye, for now, Lynx Aales

Dear Aales family and Azrael,
35 years dated in time for the weather is cold and snowy in the mountains. Trees have been frozen with no sun shining to melt away the coldness. The heart of ice is not looking good but there is hope for fate to bring goodness. Your beautiful brave daughter/sister is very ill for I am doing all I can to save her. I know she will be better but she cannot see only hear. I can feel the cold breeze as I hold her tight and asking for mercy. I ask of you please do not worry or perform actions to find her. Lynx is getting help from the best out here as I do anything for her to live. Lynx loves you all from her heart and hurts for me to see her sad that she is away from her family.
A friend of Lynx, Flint

"Queen Nova of Wyvernia and Eira of Wyvernia!"

"Queen Icelyn of Glacial, Prince Aster of Glacial, and Prince Glade of Glacial."

Azrael waited for Icelyn at the bottom of the stairway and then Aster and Glade followed behind the mother. "Eira, how are you holding up?" Glade asked politely knowingly to be careful about speaking of Lynx's disappearance. "It is quite hard to keep moving. I miss Lynx so much that I wonder if she will ever return." Eira said trying to put her emotions into proper words. Aster puts a hand on Eira's shoulder, "we all miss her terribly for I think about her constantly. Lynx and I have always been close since we were young." Glade sighs as he scans the ballroom with people dancing in the center. "I suppose I shall go explore this fine palace in search of clues," Aster said ignoring the fact he was expected to dance with young maidens and Glade followed behind. Eira went the opposite direction of Aster and Glade as she spotted Misty, Aspen, Ryquin, and Faith but Oliver wasn't seen with the group. Faith saw Eira walking towards them as she waved out to her. "Eira, I actually didn't expect you to show up so soon." Aspen lightly chuckles as Misty elbows him to stop. "I am aware of my arrival time. Lynx was the one that made us arrive later since she also had to do something to hold us back or give her an excuse not to go...but their crazy ideas didn't really work as she hoped." Eira said laughing at the memories of Lynx trying to persuade her mother not to make her go. "Where is Oliver?" Ryquin asked coming back with a filled glass of apple cider. "Love you too, Ryquin, you're so kind, you didn't bother to get us a drink," Misty said taking Ryquin's drink from his hand and drinking half of it. "That wasn't really needed, Misty!" Ryquin crosses his arms as Misty gave the glass back to him. "I guess you'll have to get another fill. Oh, could you give us some drinks too? Thank you, Ryquin, you're such a gentleman." Faith said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice as Aspen laughs. Ryquin rolls his eyes at his friends and then went to get drinks at the bar.