Raindrops fall from the sky like teardrops rolling down slowly. A misty air above the frozen ice. The countless tears blur the vision. Smoke rises into the atmosphere from the fiery flames. The sparks of fire crackle softly with warmth from the heat. The fresh breeze whistles in the wind. The grass glistening with frost.
Eira had collected all the letters and clues Lynx had given to them. Eira places all the evidence into a little crafting book as she looked at the poem Lynx left in her room when she was in the guild. Oliver had picked it up in the library when cleaning up the guild. Oliver knew his parents were keeping secrets from him but he didn't care because he could discover it using the library and other members. "Eira, I found a photograph of a sword. I heard my parents talk secretly about someone named Raiden." Oliver says handing Eira another piece to add to the book. "I think we are good now. Thank you, Oliver." Eira tries to smile politely. Oliver notices his friend upset since Lynx's disappearance. "What seems to trouble you, Eira?" Oliver asked sitting in the chair across from her. "Oliver, everything has gone mad. I know for sure that after the grand ball surely something is to turn." Eira buries her face in her hands. "I am sure everything will be better in the end," Oliver said holding his friend's hand and guiding her out of the library to the training area.

Ryquin was busy enjoying the sunset at the dock as he watched the ships take off with all the boxes of supplies. "I thought I might find you here." Melvin says, "even if I was possessed I liked her but I couldn't...not with being possessed." Ryquin turns to face his friend and doesn't respond to him. Ryquin stays quiet until he figured out what to say, "I just can't like her because it doesn't feel right in my heart. We all cope differently with her disappearance..." Melvin looks at the crumbled up letter with ink writing. "What do you have there, my friend?" He asked curiously as he picked up the letter carefully. Melvin unfolds the crumbled paper and reads the letter to himself.
Dear Ryquin,
It's too late to change what has been done. I cannot wish for anything to be different for that would be selfish of me. I do hope the best for you in a friendly manner. I am safe from danger for now and so I ask of you to only attend the grand ball for me. The half moon will light up the sky and you will do as I say. Oliver and Faith shall be reunited once again in the name of love. Forget about the past for you are forgiven. However, some cannot be forgiven but consider yourself lucky. Follow fate as it guides you through rough times.
Lynx Aales
Melvin has a weird look on his face after reading the letter. Melvin didn't say anything but sighed instead. Ryquin was getting impatient with his friend because he wanted to know what he thought about the letter. "So?" Ryquin asked hoping that Melvin would give a response. "I can't decide how to feel about this letter. It has quite a mixture of moods when reading it." Melvin replies. "I am forgiven but am I really forgiven? Lynx talks about fate like always...I cannot understand if she is sincere or not." Ryquin sighs.

Icelyn and Azrael are talking with the group at the guild

Icelyn and Azrael are talking with the group at the guild. Aster and Glade were ordered to keep the charge of Glacial, while the queen was absence. Aster wondered when his sister would return and Glade didn't understand why she didn't write a letter to the family. Glade has suspected that Aster would receive a letter from his loving sister. "Aster, where is the heart located? It has been years now and no sign of her. I suspect you would know the location of the heart or mother." Glade speaks up in the quiet room. "I thought Icelyn would know but it seems like she is unaware the location anymore. I once knew the location but now the hidden place is gone. There is no sight of the heart nor would anyone be able to find it," Aster taps his finger on the desk, "I do not know if anyone knows. Eira was the closest friend of Lynx but she does not have a clue." Glade nods at his brother as he resumes examining the map he found, "has anyone receive a letter from her or is hiding one?" Aster looks a bit annoyed that his brother is asking many questions relating to letters. "Lynx is unpredictable but she sent letters out to her friends but not us. I assume this means that she is informing them of a reason. We, however, are doing something right that she doesn't make us change our ways." Aster says continuing to look through the old mail that was addressed to Lynx. Glade pauses from examining the map and looks over to see the mail scattered around the surface of the desk. Aster was pushing letters away from his sight as it was moved towards the end of the desk as Glade looked through the mail Aster gone through. "Prince Aster, Prince Glade, we have received new mail that was just delivered now," says Aspen. "Nobody else checked or glanced at the mail, correct?" Aster asked for an honest response. "No, Prince Aster," Aspen says placing the mail on Aster's desk and then giving the other half of the pile onto Glade's desk. "Prince Glade, you have an important envelope that I highly suggest you take a look at," Aspen says handing Glade the envelope. Glade carefully tears the envelope open to reveal a small clear ice crystal with a letter that addressed to Aster. "Aster, this letter is addressed personally to you." Glade gets up from his chair to give to his brother. "Sir Aspen, I kindly appreciate if you inform me who sent this 'special' package to us." Aster clears his throat and looking professional. "I was not given any information on that, Prince Aster. I happen to know that Eira was given clear instructions to deliver this package." Aspen says truthfully without leaving any minor details. "Sir Aspen, please request Eira to the palace immediately," Glade said, "you are excused to leave us now. Thank you for delivering the mail." Aspen bows down and gives a quick salute before exiting the office. Glade uses his desk light and magnifier to examine the ice crystal closely, while Aster reads the letter a few times before fully understanding the meaning of the letter.
My dearest brother,
I am quite aware of my disappearance but I have been storing my magic away into the heart. I must stable the heart before it shatters. I miss the days when the family was all together and I miss you the most. Send the family my love for me. I am not alone out here, thank goodness. I am afraid to say this that I will come back to go back away. It is not what I wanted but I know it will be for the best. I have given Glade a piece of the glass heart combining my magic source. I know Glade will keep it safe away from all harm until it is needed when it is time.
Your loving sister, Lynx