REALITY?

CHIKA'S P.O.V:

"Stop laughing already!" Raj whispered-yelled at me frustrated. The thing is, I wanted to stop because my stomach hurts like hell. But I can't—I just can't. I tried to make them sound less but I couldn't completely stop them. It look like I was hacking and coughing for air. Like someone was strangling me.

"H–Help me....it–it hurts.." I choked out, clutching my stomach.

"Princess Yume, please. it's not good for your stomach" Sakaki tried to calm me down, quietly

"Yume" I looked at Prince Izana who suddenly down the stairs with a hibiscus in his hand; which he placed in my hair, leaning down

Too close!       

My eyes scanned each and every feature. His eyes were clear blue just as him...My face grew hot as I shot up as an arrow.

"Uh...t–thank you" I looked anywhere but at him. "So er...let's move, I mean walk—no go...yeah, so, I am gonna head in!" I started stiffly walk ahead first. Maybe I was too face because when I glanced at my sides, no one was in sight.

I felt relieved.

"Tch! Curse Izana and his Charms!" I cursed under my breath. I felt my face still warm with embarrassment. Izana's eyes looked beautiful. Yeah, just that him back there but I like Obi better.

Much better...

I felt the grass tickling my feet through my stapped heels. One of the Clarines's gardens? To the north from here is the green house? Will Shirayuki be there? Ryu?

Oh my gosh! What if Obi is there too!? Do I look okay? How's my hair? Where is Sakaki when you need hi—

I jerked stooped the train of my thoughts when I heard a loud thud that was followed after the wild rustling of trees. I turned back and there he was, in a position that showed that he just jumped down.

He stood up and walked towards me like a lion with it's prey in sight, carrying a kunai in his hand and few shuriken attached to his belt. And just as breathing he opened his dull eyes in perfect rhythm. 

Ahh...So handso—Hold on....why do his eyes feel intimidating? Shuriken!? Murderous walk!?  What exactly  is happening here? Adding these things doesn't make an interesting combination. We were allowed here, right?  

"Umm...Uh...Wait" I stepped few steps back. He didn't stop.

"Wait! Stop! Its not what you're thinking! I am just here for the flowers! Herbs! Shrubs!" I babbled on. I mean what is he even thinking? I don't know. My eyes darted from one side to another in hope of finding a place to take refuge from this beast.

I have seen him like this before; when he is hunting bandits. But of course during that time I was in triumph cause he looked so cool and was doing the right thing and I never considered how bandits felt. They must have felt like how I am feeling right now.

At least he looks cool.....

He looks.....

Who I am I kidding!?   This is hella terrifying and I want to hide. Somebody....god...What should do? OK...calm down Yume...talk to him...calm him down. A few minutes ago he was placing fake kiss marks on Zen. But now is this my fault? 

He raised his hand and my wrist was in his possession. The grip is so tight, it hurt. After few vain attempts to get my wrist free, tears welled my eyes. Stop him someone.

I'll get killed...    

He folded my arms behind my back and slamed me against a tree. A gasp escapes my mouth at the impact. My cheek stings after colliding with the rough bark. I felt his breath hitting my ears. It sends shivers down my spine, not the way I always wanted.  

I feel the sharp blade of the Kunai pressed on the side of my throat. I can't move. I can't stay still either, my body trembled. I was rattled. This is not how I imagined meeting him. What did I deserve to do this? Tears involuntarily flow silently down my cheeks, stinging them even more.

"I won't even ask for the truth. Just go back to where you came from cause you aren't her" He says, with his familiar voice which now is not so familiar.

I never had the idea how much difficult real deal was from my fantasies.                                                                                                                                                                     (EDITED)                                                                                                                                              »»»»»I appreciate your votes and comments!«««««««