CLARINES?

CHIKA'S P

CHIKA'S P.O.V:-

We all were now having breakfast. As I sparkled seeing all the food! We all starting eating but prince Raji's father or should I say, my father, King Shenazard didn't join.

Oh well, I am guessing I am in Tanbarun now? Oh! Is Shirayuki here or in Clarines? Which season was going on? While I dropped here? Two? Wait...Hold your horses!

Clarines!?

That means I can meet Obi? For real? Really? And others......but I don't really care about them...so back to the topic...where was I? Yes! Going to Clarines and meeting Obi!

"I am thinking of going to Clarines!" I said while standing up suddenly, startling everyone.

"Clarines?" I heard a hoarse, gruff kind heavy voice from behind me. I turned around and saw....

"Father?" I heard Raji and twins said. I just stood gaping at him. He took a few steps towards me. I straightened myself unconsciously and stood very still.

"Why do you want to go to Clarines, Yume?" He asked.

"Uh I–Well...Kin—I mean Father, I–I really like Clarines! Because it's...pretty! Yes! and has......lotsofdifferentkindsofherbs!" I blurted out not knowing what to say. Now I feel like I am Shirayuki.

"Herbs?" He raised an eyebrow.

"B..by herbs...I....mean Flowers, you know how much I love flowers!" I clapped my hand in front of me to show I was excited enough. He raised his eyebrow but chose not to say anything then sighed and fixed his posture.

"Fine, you are allowed to visit Clarines but you shouldn't forget to greet the Princes"

"I won't!" I said cheerfully.

"BUT! I have to tell you one thing that your manners are getting inappropriate for a member of royal family...maybe worst than Raji's," He stopped and gave me a stern look.

"What!?" Raji gasped at what father had said.

Phew, I guess that didn't go that bad.

"I don't want you to show up at their castle with these manners." He continued ignoring Raji who was sulking.

"Yes sir, I shall try!" I almost saluted but then stopped abruptly and slowly retracted my hand. But that earned a few snickers from the twins.

Now that was awkward...what was I thinking? Oh right, I can't think anything right now.

He sighed heavily once again and asked the maid what had happened to me, and she told that I lost my memories, weird isn't it? I mean I like to believe I have a great memory.

"Are you okay, Yume?" Father asked worried.

"I am perfectly fine! You don't have to worry about a thing!" I said with a huge smile to make him believe me. He didn't seem satisfied with my answer but really I don't blame him. I don't freaking know what kind of 'Yume' they have in mind.

He then just told the maid to get everything ready including me. That's when I realized and I looked down to see...the clothes I was wearing were covered with mud and all kind of dirt like I was in a war with these clothes....

Way to make a first impression on the royal family.

(EDITED)

     »»»»»I appreciate your votes and comments!«««««««