Gone

So you can keep me
     Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans,
     Holding me closer ’til our eyes meet.
     You won’t ever be alone.

*****

Flashback

"Sweety... " her mother trailed off holding both Nayeon's shoulders, her Dad's tears dripping down his cheeks to the cold hard ground.

"What is it? Mrs. Yoo-i mean mom? " she smiled at her mistake.

"Im sorry sweety.. " her dad said also.

"Why are you sorry? Im gonna visit Jeongyeon in her room for a sec. " she went to get her purse when Jeongyeon's dad stopped her.

"She's gone... " her mom burst out of tears.

"W-what do you mean? "

"Our little Jeongyeon is..gone. "

"W-what? " she ran to her hospital bed. Seeking a person who's whole body is covered with a white cloth. She never hesitated to run to her pulling the cloth off her as tears started forming in her eyes. She observed her features, her short blonde hair, her cute nose and her lips.. her supposed to be red lips but now.. pale.

Oh how she missed kissing this lips.

"Y-You promised! " she kept shaking her girlfriend's pale body. Her mom and dad stopped her by holding both her hands and dragging her softly a little farther away from her Jeongyeon. Her mom hugged her calming her down while her dad handed her a little note. Nayeon opened it and her eyes started tearing up again.

To Nayeon Unnie :

Hi! I know dad gave you this because im probably gone . I just want to know you this Unnie,im always by your side. Im never gonna leave you.. Im always looking out for you. I want you to find a good person to take care of you and treat you better than the way i do.

Her dad gave her an envelope containing the photo they shared together during their visit in an Amusment Park with the other 7 girls. Them hugging each other.

Remember this photo? When i hugged you because you said you were cold,Mina thought it was sweet so she took a picture with Chaeyoung's Polaroid

Remember this photo? When i hugged you because you said you were cold,Mina thought it was sweet so she took a picture with Chaeyoung's Polaroid. I just wanted to say thank you for everything unnie your Care,Time,and your genuine love. Even though i have this illness you still accepted me. Thank you and i love you.

And remember..im always in your heart.

- Jeongyeon ♥

******

End of Flashback

"I still can't find someone like you Jeongyeon-ah" she layed down the grass. "I've dated.. but i still can't find someone like you. " she held out their photo her dad gave her 2 years ago. "I still can't forget you"

"Nayeon noona we have to go! "

She stood up standing and fixing her hair. "but i have found the opposite of you. He's a bit childish but i like him. He's name is Jackson. I will introduce him to you,someday." she placed a kiss on her hand and put her palm on her Jeongyeon's grave. "I love you. "

"I love you too.... Forever"

Nayeon turned her back on Jeongyeon's grave assuming that she heard something. Thinking it was her imagination she shrugged and ran towards the car after waving her sleeping girlfriend Goodbye .

I specialize in angst.. Im sorry. EVERYTIME I WRITE SOMETHING SOMEONE DIES... I MUST BE CRAZY. 😂 or fucked up but thank you for reading though! ♥

Ps. Idk if Jackson is older so forgive me. And i suck at editing so don't hate me.