Your chaser

A little late on the update so I decided to make this story a bit longer. Hope you enjoy~

Y/N's POV

"I-i'm the one....?"

Undertaker looked at me with a slight giggle coming out of his lips and said "well of course, dearie" I looked at him dumbfounded, signaling him to explain more. "Since you're obviously not from here... Tell me..."

"Where are you from?"

Is it save enough to tell him though? I looked at Ciel, questioning if it was alright. He seemed to be getting the message and nodded.

I took a deep breath. "Alright, I'll tell you" I saw Undertaker's smile was growing and said "I'm from another dimension and a different time" Suddenly, Undertaker's expression changed. He looked serious. I was starting to get worried and so were Ciel and Sebastian.

This is not good...

"How did you get here?" Said Undertaker with a stern voice. I gulped trying to get rid of the lump in my throat. One of undertaker's eyes was peeking out and I can see him staring deep into my soul. I was starting to get nervous. I tried my best to not stutter and said "I'm not really sure" undertaker was clearly not satisfied with my answer. He walked over to me, starting to get closer and closer. He pinned me on the wall with his hands to the wall, trapping me.

"What was the last thing you remember before arriving here?" I can feel his breath on my face. He was so close. Both of his eyes were showing. They were so piercing, I felt like as if I was getting hypnotized.

"Well...?"

I realized I had been staring at him the entire time. I quickly tried to remember the last thing I did before waking up at the garden and said "I-I was w-watching animes o-on my laptop a-and I fell asleep" my knees felt like jelly. Never would've thought undertaker could be so intimidating.

"And do you perhaps know anything about your demonic aura?" I shake my head uneasily because I was starting to get scared. Undertaker seemed to notice, his expression became soft. He rub my head right next to the cat eared head piece while playing with it "There, there, kitty. No need to be afraid" he said with a small smile.

He attempted to calm me down but I ended up being flustered instead. My cheeks were heating up then I heard Undertaker chuckled. "My, aren't you a cute kitty" feeling super hot, I knew my face was probably red as a tomato, I tried to hide my face but it wasn't working.

Author's POV

While Y/N's was distracted with Undertaker, there were two men with jealousy crept all over their faces. Ciel and Sebastian were glaring dagger on to the back of Undertaker's head. Having none of it, Ciel ordered Sebastian to take care of it "Sebastian..." he said with a hint of grunt in his voice. Sebastian knew exactly what his master was telling him "Yes, my Lord" and with that, Sebastian approached the two and pulled Y/N right into his arms.

"My apologies, but it is getting quite late and our master is getting tired" Undertaker looked at them with his usual smiling face with his bangs covering up his face. "So if you don't mind, we'll be taking our leaves" said the butler while pushing Y/N gently on her mid back. Ciel had already left and was waiting near the carriage. Seeing the young lord's displeased expression, you tried to lighten up the mood by laughing nervously

"That was weird, wasn't it" while rubbing the back of your neck, obviously uncomfortable. Ciel replied "Indeed. I've never seen him acted that way before nor do I ever want to again" he said with a disgusted look. Even though Sebastian agreed with the young lord, he decided to tease Ciel. (cuz yknow, that's what he does)