dumb decisions || belch huggins

someone requested a belch imagine and I haven't done him yet so here you go! happy thanksgiving! {I feel like if you were dating Belch you would call him Reginald or Reggie so yeaaa}
word count: 700+
•••
"You what!?" I screamed watching Reggie wince at my ear-piercing voice.

"I-I got detention..." he mumbled and I furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms. I was very uneasy on asking him how he managed to receive it, although I already knew the answer must've had to do with Henry or Patrick. Victor and Reggie usually were followers and never instigated a problem or fight.

"What did you do?" My tone of voice was anything but welcoming, I was not having any of his antics. He had told me he would stay out of trouble, I know I was acting like his mom but I really just was looking out for him. Reggie wasn't a bad kid, he just really doesn't think when he does things sometimes.

"Okay so you know that kid Eddie right?" He paused and I immediately tensed up. Eddie was a small boy who basically was an angel, and if I found out he hurt him... he was dead to me.

"Please tell me you didn't touch him." I begged, not wanting to hear the answer to my plead. Reggie looked down at the floor with a nervous chuckle escaping his mouth.

"Well I didn't ... Henry and Patrick were messing around with him on the courtyards and Patrick accidentally pushed him into the garbage can. He hit his head and now has a concussion. Me and Vic were just eggin' them on." I frowned when he was done with his story and shook my head in disapproval. I knew what Patrick did was no accident but I don't know why Reginald was involved with it.

"Did you apologize?" I sternly asked, crossing my arms over my chest and impatiently leaned on Amy.

"Of course not! Patrick and Henry would be like 'what the fuck dude' and then I would get my ass beat!" He explained, as if it was something very obvious. I wasn't satisfied with his shitty answer.

"I don't care what Patrick and Henry think! You should do what's right! You told me you would improve your actions. I can't tell you who to be friends with but use your fucking head!" I suddenly got very angry and spilled my emotions out to him hastily. He frowned and went to give me a hug but I pushed him away.

"Do what's right then come and talk to me." I snapped and walked away from Reggie and Amy, leaving him with a confused look on his face.

•••

I stood with Beverly in the hallway, talking about how hard the Spanish test was that we just took. As I discussed how hard the open ended was her eyes widened and she looked away from me towards the wall.

"I'll catch up with you later Y/n!" She whisper yelled and bolted down the hallway. I was utterly confused until I turned around, faced with the whole bowers gang, including Belch.

"How can I help you?" I sassily interrogated, fumbling around with the buttons on my jacket.

"You could do a lot of things for me babe." Patrick suggested, raising his eyebrow and sending me a wink, in which I scoffed in return. Reggie looked at Patrick, sending him a nasty look and elbowed him in the gut. Patrick let out a cough and Victor stifled his laughter.

"You wish Hockstetter." I mumbled, already getting bored of talking to them.

"We, Uh, wanted to tell you we apologized to that little faggo- I mean Eddie." Henry muttered, rolling his eyes and holding back a gag. I raised my eyebrows, considering he never apologized for anything.

"Good. Now get out of my face." I smiled shooing them away, except Reggie. His friends bothered me so much and I couldn't stand them. The three boys walked away with a scoff and muttering a few curses under their breath. Reginald stood with his hands in his pockets, and a shy smile.

"How much did you have to pay Henry to say that?" I questioned, clearly unconvinced that Henry did that for free.

"I just had to buy him 2 packs of Marlboros." He truthfully admitted, with a light chuckle.

"You're a piece of work Huggins." I mumbled to my boyfriend, grabbing him by his arm and tugging him down the crowded hallway with me. Even with his dumb decisions, I couldn't stay mad at him.