fuck off || patrick hockstetter

Could I ask for a Patrick Hockstetter x Reader, where he just relentlessly flirting with her and is grabbing on her and then one day she just claps back and gives him a taste of his own medicine?

-ok so I wrote this one time on tumblr and it got deleted, so I'm sorry if it's not as long as it would've been prior. request something xx

•••

Thank god for Fridays. I slammed my locker shut, grabbing my homework for the weekend, just a sociology worksheet. Eddie and Richie had asked me to drive them to the arcade, which I agreed to, but I didn't wanna go with them. I just wanted to go home and go to sleep.

There was no one left in the halls, except a stray freshman begging his teacher for extra credit. I started walking to the front lot, where my car was located and where Eddie and Richie were waiting for me.

As I opened the front door to the glorious outdoors of Derry, I was greeted with the face of Patrick Hockstetter and Henry Bowers. Nope.

"Hey there Princess. Where you going?" Patrick asked me as I tried to push past him and Henry, only to be yanked back by Patrick tugging on the strap of my backpack.

"Uh- Home?" Could this kid stop talking to me? Him and Henry were perverts and they would never stop touching me and making suggestive comments.

"Why don't you come back with me to my house? My parents aren't home." Patrick smirked inching closer to me. I slowly backed away...right into the chest of Henry.

"Dude tell your girlfriend to stop coming onto me." Henry said chuckling, shoving me into Patrick.

I usually was the type to be scared of them, but today I was not having any of it. "I am not his girlfriend." I shouted, snarking. Patrick and Henry looked at each other surprised, then continued to laugh and poke fun at me.

I looked in the distance to see Eddie and Richie standing at my car, fighting over who got to ride shotgun, good... they weren't even looking for me.

Patrick suddenly grabbed my ass, and I immediately pushed him off. "Henry, this shit is fat." I furrowed my eyebrows in disgust.

"You guys are fucking perverted. Stop touching me." I angrily commented, walking away.

"Aw look, the little brat is mad." Henry said pouting and then shortly chuckling to himself. Patrick ran up behind me and grabbed my hand, "where are we going?" He asked while laughing and Henry started pissing himself.

I turned around to Patrick with a smile on my face. "Hey shitface, if you don't stop grabbing on me I swear to god I will rip your tiny dick off and put it in a blender. Then I'll tie you up and make you drink it." I rudely responded, adding a wink.

"Damn... she's kinky." Henry added slapping Patrick on the shoulder. I rolled my eyes and knee'd Patrick and Henry in the crotch.

"See you on Monday boys." I replied, flipping them both off while strolling to a shocked Eddie and Richie.

•••
request something you guys I need more ideas!