3 - Tea can Burn

Kiss the Cook –Tea can Burn

Warning: Foul language is ahead (That’s the main reason this is rated T, but still. Coarse language ahead!)

“Ryota!” The twins called racing down the hall

“What?” I grumbled, dark bags under my half-lidded eyes

“You should come to the host club today!”

“Hell no, Yana wouldn’t leave me alone when she saw me dance with Hikaru, and then my parents started freaking out when Yana spread the news to them! I hardly got any sleep last night!”

The twins seemed to ignore my complaints as Karou turned to Hikaru with a pout on his face as he asked, “You danced with Ryota and didn’t tell me?”

“I’m sorry Kaoru” Hikaru whispered cupping his brother’s cheek in his hand, “I didn’t want you to get jealous.”

‘Oh gag me’ I thought bitterly as the twins began to attract the female population of the school

“But you promised to never keep secrets from me Hikaru, it’s like you’re cheating on me…”

“I wonder what’s got Karou so worked up” A girl in the swarm that surrounded me asked.

“I don’t know, but I’m curious who that boy with the twins is.”

“Ryota!” Karou suddenly exclaimed grabbing my limp hands in his own, “You have to do something with me! It’s not fair that Hikaru hogged you all to himself, so how about you come to the host club after school and request Hikaru and I, then we can hangout all by ourselves!” a sly smirk formed on his face and I could only glare.

“What are you up too…” I narrowed my dark eyes at the younger Hitachiin twin

“Me?” Karou feigned innocently, “I’m doing nothing!” he then gave me a sickly sweet smile that made me feel like I was in danger.

“Oh my God! Brotherly love is turning into a love triangle!!” the girls in the crowd around us started to shriek, “Ryota, you have to go to the host club!!”

“Why me?” I moaned, smacking my palm to my forehead, “This school is crazy…”

“We’re only crazy for you Ryota~” the twins purred in unison making a chill run down my spine and the girls’ to squee in delight

“I can’t wait till the end of school!”

“I know right?”

“I need to tell my friends!”

~~

“I hate them!” I cried out, my face hidden behind my hands, “I hate them so much! Why do they do this to me?!”

“Do you want to know what I think?” Yana asked from her spot across from me on the ground. Today we snuck out to the rose maze to hopefully eat lunch peacefully and without distractions.

“What do you think?” I asked dreading the answer. Knowing my sister she’d try to say the twins liked me or something.

“I think they like you” I fucking knew it

“Yeah right” I said with a roll of the eyes, “Hikaru told me that Karou and him don’t hate me, but actually liking me is a bit of a stretch. I’m pretty sure they just find it amusing to torture me.”

“It’s not torturing, it’s teasing!” Yana protested, once again coming to the twins’ defense. I’ve noticed as of late when I complain about the twins she’s been trying extremely hard for them not to sound bad, or say that they had reasons for doing the mean things they did, “And they do it because they like you!”