8 - Bonds Between Classes

Puppet: I decided on a voice for Ryota Isao, and that is Natewantstobattle from youtube. i adore him adn his voice and i will put one of his songs on the side (or top if you're on the app)

Kiss the Cook 8 – Bonds between classes

‘I don’t want to go to school…’ I internally whined, pulling my covers over my head. ‘The she-demon’s going to be there and I know for a fact that she won’t leave me alone! Why did Yana have to leave for France and abandon me here to fend for myself?’ Huddling under my covers I contemplate skipping school. Of course that wasn’t really an option with only dad home but the thought was nice.

Bizzt
Bizzt

My phone buzzed on my nightstand, jerking me from my current thoughts. Sighing I popped my head out of my only protection from the chilled air around me and swiftly grabbed my phone before retreating back to the dark comfort that was my bed. Once I was safe from the cold I flipped my phone open and read the text I received from an unknown number.

‘You better come to school today or we’ll go to your house and drag you here. – H + K Hitachiin’

“How did they get my number?!” I shrieked in terror at the very thought of the twins coming to my house. Well that, and for the fact that they now Have my phone number!! “Did Yana give them my number, or did they get it whist they’ve been stalking me?!” Running a hand through my long and knotted hair I forced myself to get out of bed and get around for school if I didn’t want the devil twins to somehow break into my home.

~~

Level 1: The Front Gate – Stealth is necessary if death is not wished for.

‘You can do this Ryota. Just believe in the me who believes in you! So basically just believe in yourself.’ Taking a deep breath I began to stalk down the halls of Ouran Academy, all the while trying to not catch any of the female population’s attention. I realized a little too late after my stunt with the shoe and the twins, that a lot of the twin’s regulars would try and talk to me… And let me just say that their topics of choice made me want to throw up a little. By the way I still don’t know what an Uke is! I’m too scared to look it up on the internet, same with asking Renge, Yana, or the twins.

“Ryota-kun!” the devil herself called from behind, “Where are your boyfriends?!”

“They’re not my-” I sputtered, not fully able to process what Renge just said, “Be gone Satan!” I cried as I picked up my pace and practically ran to class and collapsed at my desk.

“Hey are you okay?” Haruhi asked as she entered the classroom. At the moment the only people here were Haruhi and I, which was something I was grateful for.

“No… I’m not okay… God or whatever deity exists must hate me! Now, I not only have to deal with devil 1 and devil 2, but now I also have the queen of Hell herself! I swear, if I knew she was coming I would have begged Mother and Yana to take me along with them to France! I wouldn’t have cared if I had to model some horrid clothes! I just want out!”

“Hey.” Haruhi placed a gentle hand on my shoulder, “Calm down Ryota. I have no idea why you hate Renge so much. I know she’s a little out there personality wise. But what did she do to make you hate her very existence?”

“I don’t want to talk about it… It’s really embarrassing…” I hid my face in my arms.

“Alright, but if you ever need to talk, I won’t judge you for anything.”

Glancing up at the cross dressing female I gave her a weak smile, “I think I understand now…”

“Understand what?”