33. Because its you.

Start from the beginning

Ah! Imagine the look on his face. The thought itself makes me want to dance. I'm a genius. Awesome.

With that happy thought, I was about to jump on my bed to take a nap when the doorbell went off. Am I expecting someone?

"What's up?" I held the door for Emma to enter.

"I don't have the time to do small talks sweetheart" she pushed me slightly to open the door wide "I'm already running behind schedule"

"What schedule?"

"Come through" she said to someone outside.

In no time, six strangers walked through my door. They were carrying things and instruments that I both do and don't recognize.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"Set them up in her room please" she smiled and pointed my room to them and then turned to me "You have to be somewhere this evening, don't you?"

"Yep" I nodded "But I don't remember telling you about it. Nor do I remember asking for your help. What's with all this?"

She laughed "It's not me" she said "I'm just following orders"

"Liam sent you?" I asked astonished.

She nodded.

God that man! It's a date, not my wedding. But why is my heart beating so fast. I can't be that shallow, can I?

No, I don't like surprises. I should stick to who I am.

"But why are there so many people?" I asked

"Oh that" she pushed me towards the stairs "There were supposed to be only three of them initially, dress, hair and makeup. That's all I booked until you scared him with your sweats last night. He bugged me all night with calls. The rest are just to assure him that you wouldn't be able to pull whatever mischief you have up your sleeves"

"You knew of the date?" I asked as the hair dresser stared rubbing chemicals one after another on my head to wash my hair. I also had an itchy mask on.

"Yep" She made herself comfortable on my bed, enjoying me being pushed and pulled around by six strangers.

Oh that's why he was so sure of not ruining the date even without telling me.

"When?" I asked

"He came to me about a month ago" she laughed "God! I had never seen the alpha so flushed before"

About a month? That would be somewhere around our first date. Don't tell me he has been planning this since then.

"You have known this for a month and you didn't even give me a hint?" I accused.

"Come on" she grinned "Of all the people, you should know how good I'm at keeping secrets. I think that I'll soon be known as 'Emma- The keeper of Secrets'" she said proudly. Her love for Hagrid is as deep as my love for Ron.

I rolled my eyes and earned a glare from the makeup man.

"So tell me about his plans" I said.

"Nope" she shook her head.

I pouted.

"That's not going to work on me love, I'm not Evan" she laughed.

"When did you become best friends with him?" I mocked her.

She shrugged "I guess we have the same temperament"

They do. They really do. Just like Liam was trained as the eldest child of the Alpha, Emma was raised in perfect isolation as the beta's only daughter. It was only when we were put in the same group for training that we got close.