I Have To Tell You Something...

Natalie can I come over?

Yeah, what's up??

I'll tell u when I get there.

Sylvie stepped out the front door. She was shaking. Natalie had always been the one person she could talk to, and she didn't wanna lose her.

She fiddled with the strap of her bag as she walked down the snow covered side walk. Oh god. What was she doing? She couldn't lose Natalie. A tear rolled down her cheek, and she tried to wipe it away with the sleeve of her hoodie. Tears kept flowing. She couldn't do this!

Before she knew it she was standing at  Natalie's door. She reluctantly brought her fist up to the door and knocked once, twice, three-

"Hey," the door swung open. "Oh my god Sylvie what's wrong."

She wrapped her arms around her in a tight hug.

"Can we go up to your room?" Sylvie managed through sobs.

"Yeah of course," she walked up the stairs and closed her bedroom door behind her.

Sylvie sat down on the bed and Natalie joined her.

"What happened?"

Sylvie snivelled and took in a shaky breath.

"A- at the dance... After Pierre, did that thing and I was crying... There was this girl and she comforted me and I..." She shook and buried her head in her hands. "She made me feel something that I never felt with Pierre. And... Natalie I think I'm gay." She looked up into her eyes worriedly.

"Oh god that's all? I thought you'd killed someone!"

"Do you still wanna be my friend?"

"Of course! As long as you don't hit on me," Natalie joked and elbowed Sylvie.

"Natalie I have standards."

"Hey, I can be friends with a lesbian, but not a bitch," she said with such an air of sincerity that Sylvie burst out laughing.