Love at first rude encounter

"Ugh, Pierre is such an ass," muttered Sylvie.

She briefly made eye contact with a girl who had eyes that were blue like an ocean. That was all she could see of her before her tray was pushed out of her hands, spilling her food all over the cafeteria floor. She gasped as she watched her boyfriends pizza slide across the floor.

"Dammit!" She groaned.

"Ah, Sylvie! Let me help you!"

"Thank you. I can't believe a guy wants to help a girl? What a shock!" She joked with the mysterious boy. She'd seen him around the school before, but never really got to know him.

She couldn't concentrate on what he was saying, because she could still see her. The one who'd flipped her tray.

It was wrong!

She had a boyfriend! He was a douche, but her boyfriend nonetheless. She couldn't fall for the girl. She noticed her beautiful curls texting just above her shoulders. She hadn't been able to see anything but her eyes before.

She picked up the last of her fallen cookies and stood up.

"Thanks dude," she said to the boy, and made her way back to her table.

He yelled something at her but she was too mesmerized by that girl to even hear what he was saying. The girl ran her fingers through her hair and looked back at Sylvie.

Oh god! She caught me staring!

She quickly looked away and shuffled back to her boyfriends table.

To be continued