Chapter 16 (Updated)

Start from the beginning

--

Bright lights. Camera flashes. This is every teenager's dream but for Alicia Granger she is still trying to adjust to her newfound talent. Shortly after meeting Astoria, she was whipped away to another room before she could even protest.

*Flashback*

"It's nice to meet you, Alicia. Draco has told me all about you." A small smirk was forming on Astoria's lips. Alicia tensed and all of the forgotten anxiety before came back. She knew that kind of smirk. It was a smirk of a person plotting something.

"It's n-nice t-to finally m-meet you," Alicia spoke nervously. She hadn't noticed that she had already begun to look down.

"This is a bad idea, Al." She whispered to herself.

Before she could utter an apology she felt two arms pull her into a warm embrace. Caught off guard, she simply stood there with her eyes wide open at the sudden closeness from a stranger.

"It's absolutely wonderful to finally meet you," Astoria spoke after entangling her arms from Alicia's body. "You are beautiful. Scorpius has not given your justice when he writes about you.."

"I-uhm-Thank you." Alicia's blush intensified and continued to stare at the carpet below her feet. The sudden attention has caused her anxiety to resurface. It was humbling to hear someone so beautiful admire her beauty. She heard Scorpius chuckling behind her oh she wished she could hit his arm. Being laughed, even if amused, is something she's uncomfortable with.

"Darling, you are scaring the poor girl." Draco approached the two with an amused smile.

"Oh hush. If you had told me earlier about darling Alicia, I won't be at my wit's end." Astoria couldn't be even mad at her husband. Alicia's beauty is what she had been looking for. Months of looking for the perfect for her winter edition. "She's absolutely perfect for it!" She clapped her hands excitedly.

"That's a wonderful idea, Mother." Scorpius agreed.

Alicia felt out of the loop. It was clear that the two Malfoy men knew what she was talking about.

"Shouldn't we have brunch first? She needs to keep up with you after all." Draco spoke out trying to ease Astoria's excited aura.

Shortly after brunch, Jewel was called to escort Alicia to a room on the second floor. She had asked where she was being taken but Jewel simply smiled and told her to wait and see. Once they had reached a double door at the end of the hallway, Jewel pushed the doors open. They were greeted by bright white lights. It took awhile for her eyes to adjust to the brightness but after they had adjusted she saw several people inside a large room. All eyes were on her. Everyone was staring. This couldn't be more embarrassing.

"Calm down. This isn't a torture room" Jewel assured her. She took Alicia's hand and pulled her towards an armchair sitting in front of a vanity filled with make-up and hair tools.

"What is this place?" Alicia questioned her. Jewel grabbed a crème robe from the rack standing beside the vanity.

"This is the mistress' home office or as she calls it the pamper room."

"A pamper room?" Alicia repeated more confused than when she came into the room.

"It's where the mistress dresses her models. She doesn't usually bring home any work during the holidays but this year she's launching a winter edition for Witch Weekly. This shoot was supposed to be finished but the model backed out last minute." Jewel explained and handed her the robe.