Medicines, fear and loneliness had deferred Sanjay from thinking rationally. He couldn't think beyond Sam's words. She sounded convincing. He scratched his arms anxiously , ''He took Zubin's sister''

Sam shrugged at his words, ''you believe that? Navya is all hale heart at her house. It's all bluff. He is hiding in Mishra Mansion. Wouldn't you want to punish him for the betrayal. I mean if it was me, I would have killed him for hurting my family and above all for my own safety. '' Sam insisted more on the word safety. Her words worked, Sanjay shot up from his place. He hurriedly barged into a room and came back with a gun, ''Today it ends''

''I will tell you the address, but won't go inside'' He agreed. Sam followed him out , she halted a minute to let him take the lead and then her eyes met Kritika dressed as a staff. A single nod said it all. It was time to remove the proofs of her presence.

***

Mishra Mansion

''How do we go in. '' Arjun asked. Neil kept his eyes on the huge mansion thinking the same. ''he isn't a fool to not to check on the visitors.'' Neil replied his eyes scanning the surroundings.

''We can't stand here waiting all day for him to commit a mistake. She needs us'' Arjun sounded worried. Neil looked at him, ''he already did. Trust me , she can hold him for some time''

''What if there are other men. '' Neil blinked, he hadn't thought of it. He knew she was putting a brave front, but somewhere she was still the scared little girl. His birdie. That moment he made a decision , ''Let's go. You take the front I will go through the basement. Arjun nodded and made his way.

Her face and smile danced infront of her eyes. The way she slept in arms on the trip. He loved her too much to let her go. He knew he wouldn't survive a minute if he lost her.

Radhika heard footsteps behind her , she smiled. She knew he wasn't courageous enough to face her alone. She walked to her bed, ''Are you planning to record all. That might give a chance for someone to blackmail you or proofs to police '' Saral thought and broke the connections of camera's all over the mansion. She sat keeping her eyes on Saral. Two bulky men entered the room, blocking her exit, ''Ah, you were with him last time too. Did he pay you your dues?'' The men looked at each other and she got her answer. ''He didn't and he can't . If you don't believe me check the latest news flash.'' She turned her eyes to Saral, ''You chose a wrong target to get even with me. Police has issued shoot at sight orders for you''

Saral paled, he had been keeping a low profile. Under the law he was a free and revised man. He had completed his sentence maintaining a cool. He hadn't given a chance to law authorities to be mad and now he felt trapped. Radhika looked at men, ''If he is looking forward to pay you guys through me, let me tell you something. I don't own a penny, I have transferred all my wealth to my father Nihal Melhotra. But if you leave this instant, I promise your lives will be spared. ''The men looked confused. Saral tried dissuading them and Radhika took the opportunity slipping out of the room. She locked them and left them banging the door trying to break it open. She ran to the rooms to look for Navya. She knew, it will take them few minutes to break the door. It was a strong one.

She took a minute to think and decided to check in the store rooms. She flinched with mere thought of the condition the poor girl might be in. Suddenly someone grabbed her arm and she fell on a rock hard chest, ''Tiger''. Arjun pressed his lips on to hers hungrily. He just wanted to make sure it was her all safe and not his imagination. She pushed him back, ''What are you doing here, you aren't in my plan?'' He just smiled before he could answer a punch landed on his face, ''How dare you kiss her?'' Radhika's eyes went wide, ''You too'' She stood in between them, ''Did you guys find Navya and are there more men''

''I took knocked off 2. '' Neil replied. Arjun rubbed his jaw, ''There were 3 I met , they are locked in the kitchen.''

''Arjun, check the kitchen. Neil ,other rooms. I am going to store rooms '' Neil grabbed her arm, ''You promised. AD and Birdie together'' Radhika saw acquisition in his eyes, ''yes, but you mean more than any promise. ''

A loud sound brought their attention back, ''They broke the door. You guys hide. They shouldn't know of your presence''

''Can't leave you alone'' Arjun refused. She stomped, ''Now, this is my plan and no one ruins it'' They quickly moved to the corners and Radhika pretended being scared as the 3 predators approached her, ''Guess what choti. We concluded on the payment, it's you. '' Saral drawled as the men eyed her savagely . 'All set Cinderella.' Radhika smiled as she heard Sam through the Bluetooth hidden in her dark hair. They had been in touch all along.

''What kind of a man you are? What pride does it give you in killing your own. First mine and now , you didn't even care for your uncle?'' She accused Saral using careful words.

''All I care is me, that uncle of mine is an idiot and his son a wuss. I am glad he is dying it's his fate. '' Saral drawled without realising she framed him for her deed. She saw a shadow in the corner and ducked. There was a shot and Saral's eyes went wide as his body rolled over lifelessly on the stairs.

Sanjay walked to the limp Saral and emptied his gun, screaming and cursing him. The 2 men fled the place as Arjun Neil stepped out. ''Navya.'' Arjun nodded and searched the place to find the girl tied and hidden in a big kitchen cabinet. He pulled her out and untied her, speaking soothing words he knew she was scared. Sam had already informed the cops and arrested the fleeing men. Arjun guided them to the others. The four watched as cops went about taking the snaps and proofs from the crime location.

''Take me home AD. To my family, I am finally free.'' She uttered the words emotionally as Neil pulled her into a bear hug.

''Saral didn't injure Sanjay's father, it was you'' Neil spoke driving Radhika home. She nodded ''Are you going to punish me? He smiled, ''I can't the victim died in sleep. '' They both looked at each other before giving a hifi.

The First thing she did after reaching her house was , she hugged Nihal. As he held her to his chest Radhika, she felt Dilip around. She could see his face beaming in pride. She sobbed, Nihal rubbed her back, ''No more going rouge without me. Do you promise?'' She wiped her nose with her sleeve and nodded, ''I am home dad. Forever this time.''

Her parents were emotional they understood how she felt. Next few days, Prerna made sure she spoiled Radhika to the core. 

***

Few days Later

Radhika finally had her closure and her family saw the change. From an introvert she turned into a live wire , her mischief would sometime irritate Neil to the core. But he was happy she was free. Not knowing the disturbance building around. She had been labelled as unlucky I the circle, people gossiped that the one she touches turns into ashes. Nihal decided to cut his ties of with Angad Khanna, he didn't like the way he called Radhika names. Even when Angad and Zubin apologised, Nihal refrained from keeping any further interactions with them. It wasn't just them , Mehras too felt that Radhika's presence brought misfortune. Neil Sam didn't know that the day for which, they have been waiting for so long was still far from their reach. They still had to go through pain and rewrite the definition of love and friendship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May be 4-5 for to go. Happy weekend guys. i loved writing this one and felt I have come long way from DPO1. Looks I am improving ;)

Do drop in your views and comments.

Happy B'day Sangee- The undisputed emoticon Queen. love you