Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Ron, Hermione, and Ginny all headed in to McGonagalls office to floo to the burrow.

"Is everyone ready to go?" McGonagall asked.

"Yes," they all said quietly.

Ron stepped over to the fire, threw the floo powder in and shouted 'The Burrow', next Hermione did the same thing and as she disappeared McGonagall turned to Ginny.

"Ginny I hope you know that this trip will be harder for you than you think."

"I know professor,"

"Alright I will see you when you get back," McGonagall eyed her nervously.

"Goodbye professor," Ginny said she she disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ginny!" Mrs. Weasly shouted as Ginny arrived.

"Mum!"

"How are you dear?"

"I'm fine mum."

"Good, everyone is here, come say hello!"

I'm fact, everyone was there, Bill, Charlie, George, Fluer, and of course, Mr Weasly.

"Hello!" Ginny said to everyone as she hugged them.

"Hi Gin," Bill said to Ginny.

"Hi Bill,"

"Ron could you please take Hermione's trunk up to Ginny's room please, and take your sisters up while your at it." Mrs. Weasly said looking up from her pots and pans of food.

"But mum..." Rom started to complain but Mrs. Weasly just gave him a glare and he stopped and obliged.

Everyone sat down for dinner just as Ron came back down.

Everyone started talking but as soon as Ginny was done she got up and whispered 'apple' into Hermione's ear as she walked upstairs.

Hermione quickly got up and walked upstairs after Ginny.

"What's wrong Gin?" Hermione asked.

"Mione, George is here. I don't know if I can even look at him,"

"Ginny, he's your brother. You have to remember Fred died doing something that he knew was life threatening. You can't just ignore George just because it hurts to think if his twin! That's unfair to George."

"I know, but it still hurts and I can't do anything about that."

"Gin you're going to be fine, now let's go back down stairs and join everyone again."

"Alright."

As the girls headed back downstairs the room got quiet until Mr. Weasly spoke.

"Alright there's no point in ignoring this any longer. Why isn't Harry here?"

"Dad...." Ginny's voice cracked and she tried to pull herself together.

"Dad.., Harry had an accident, he was pushed off of his broom and went into a...." She couldn't go on.

"A coma,"Hermione finished for her, looking broken herself.

Everyone around the room suddenly stopped what they were doing.

"What do you mean.... He's awake now isn't he?" Asked Mrs. Weasly, tearing up.

Ginny shook her head softly. Mrs. Weasly started to cry as she hugged her husband tightly.

Everyone sat still for a while, hugging each other, crying, and even just looking sick.

"What did Madam Pomfry say?" Bill asked.

"She said some make it through, some don't." Ron said speaking for the first time in a while.

Ginny didn't know what to do, she was going back into hysteria and suddenly everything went black again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ginny woke up again she was laying in her bed. As she looked around she saw that everyone was there.

"What is everyone doing here?" She asked startling everyone.

"Ginny you passed out again," Hermione said.

"Again?" Ginny replied.

Hermione nodded.

"Again!" Mrs. Weasly exclaimed, shocked.

"What do you mean again?" She cried out.

"Ginny passed out a couple of days ago in the hospital wing, mum," Ron said from a corner.

"Why do you keep passing out, might I ask?"

"Mum, the first time was stress and we don't know what this was," Ron replied.

"Actually I do know what this time was," Hermione said.

"This time it was a form of hysteria where your brain sort of emotionally overloads and you pass out,"

"Ginny you need to rest," Mrs. Weasly said.

"Everyone out!" She cried.

Everyone shuffled out the door except for Mrs. Weasly.

"Ginny, are you okay? Not just from passing out but from Harry incident?"

"I'm not okay, but I will be. As long as he wakes up,"

"He will honey, he will," Mrs. Weasly hugged Ginny and gave her a sleeping potion so Ginny would sleep. And sleep she did.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING MY BOOK. VOTE PLEASE AND COMMENT SO THE CHAPTERS KEEP COMING! I LOVE ALL OF MY READERS! REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT! <3