.00.

I have a secret.

That only a few knows.

On a quiet street, under the light of the fall sun, two pairs of legs walked on the cold concrete, dragging a luggage noisily along.

I was borne with the ability to see ghosts.

The spirits of the dead.

Slightly walking back and forth, the pairs of legs finally found what it was looking for. A cozy house on the corner of the turn. Eagerly, the legs walked quickly to the gate and unlocked them.

I saw them.

My mother and my father... when they died in that accident 5 years ago.

The gates opened. Walking in, dragging along the luggage, the legs came up the stairs and to the front door. A pale hand pressed the numbers and entered the code to unlock the door.

That was the last time I ever wanted to deal with ghosts.

Ghosts... They are pitiful souls of those who wanted to live.

But what is there to life?

All of it is only pain and more pain.

The door slowly opened with a creak.

After five years was I finally able to move out of that house. 

I only moved temporarily so I could do my job in peace.

Dragging the luggage carefully and making sure that it didn't scratch the wood floors, the legs took off the pair of nike shoes it wore on it's feet.

This place was cheap and it was in a fairly good location.

It was quite perfect so I didn't really minded to check it out first.

However...

That proved to be a big mistake.

Jaebum looked up from putting his shoes neatly on the rack. He flinched as his eyes fell upon the mirage over at the other end of the living room.

The eyes of a ghost.

Is something that I never wanted to look into.

There's always the same look in their eyes.

"Why?... Did I die?"

His lips grew dry as he clenched his hands into a fist. He looked away and turned around.

Peace?

Yeah... It look like I sure would get that.